Author Topic: 27 Upper Cox St, Balsall Heath  (Read 8134 times)

amyevans88

Re: 27 Upper Cox St, Balsall Heath
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2015, 11:58:15 AM »
Thankyou  :) I would just love to talk to people who share family with me. And I may have miss read what you replied patchwork and thought you also shared my family connection. Is there anyway I could get in contact with katea admin? I know it's a long shot.

Amy xx

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2015, 12:10:45 PM »
Amy

You could try messaging our Administrator "Chris" to see if he would allow you to leave a message in Katea's inbox in the hope that she hasn't switched her notifications off and that the message will get forwarded on by email. As this is an exceptional circumstance he might allow it, I know that he will not let you have the email address he or she registered with because that would contravene The Data Protection Act.
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

amyevans88

« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2015, 12:18:14 PM »
Fantastic! How do I find Chris to message him? Sorry I am very new to forums.

Amy

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2015, 12:51:01 PM »
Amy

Near the top of the page you will see the logo "my messages" that is if you have made enough posts to enable to use it, I'm not quite sure how many it is these days but it is certainly no more than ten. If it is available to you just click on it and then click new message. Just put Chris in the to box and the subject in the subject box and where it says message just detail what you want, give Chris a day or so to answer because he is a busy man, but I can't see any reason why he would refuse such a request.
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

amyevans88

« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2015, 01:01:34 PM »
Thankyou so much for your help phil

x

Katea

« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2015, 04:04:13 PM »
Katea

Thrilled there may be a family connection, if you have photos even better.

Please let me know a bit more so perhaps we can make contact.

Best regards

Jean (patchwork)

Jean,
I've had a pm from Amy - but I can't figure out how to send one, so if you send me a PM I should get that.

I have one photo of Clara, one of Dorothy & Victor, one of Louis and several of Harold who is my gfather.

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2015, 05:36:22 PM »
Katea

Nice to hear from you again, I'll tell you the same as I told Amy and that is you are not allowed to use the Private Message facility until you have made the prescribed amount of posts. I'm not sure how many the number required is at the moment but it's between 5 & 10. As soon as you reach the required mark the messaging system will become available to you.
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

lesley rosato

« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2021, 09:08:22 PM »
Hi my mother Violet Coldrick (nee Alders) lived on Upper Cox  Street she was found dead heart problems in 1964. I was 3 at the time. My mother was a really good singer and Gordon her husband played the piano they mostly played in pubs near.  If anyone remembers  anything I would love to hear back thank you

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy