Author Topic: St Andrews Boys School Ada Road Small Heath  (Read 2050 times)

nunus

St Andrews Boys School Ada Road Small Heath
« on: February 04, 2014, 09:23:24 PM »
I attended St Andrews Boys SM school during the period 1964-1969. Just wondering if anyone recalls that period. Teachers there were Mr Brookes, Mr Bee, Mr Caddick (Head) Mr Chamberlain Mr Topliss and Mr Hodder to name but a few!

nathan

Re: St Andrews Boys School Ada Road Small Heath
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 12:05:03 PM »
I am class of 56 and remember Mr Bee . and Caddick {Dave Johnston} my brother dennis Johnston also went there 1958 to 1962 anyone remember us

codfisherman

Re: St Andrews Boys School Ada Road Small Heath
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2019, 03:48:12 PM »
my self  and my family all lived in mount pleasant  mem  and my brother  went  to  ada rd  school  mr  caddick  was the  headmaster  mr  bee  was  maths   john wildboor  was  p.t  mr  lunt was  art/pottery  mr  ager    was metal woork mr palmer  was woodwork  mr wright  was science there  was  alady  there  that played  the violin  she  was music  mrs  martin  was john   caddicks secretary up mount  -pleasant  was the  erdingtons  the chalmers the  barrases  the timms   the  robertsons  the  fishers the thommases  the standfords  the mc indoes the  claytons the wildmans the joys  the joneses the geoghans   e  t  c     etc  the  natresses the  frenches  i left  there in 62  my  sister  went  to tilton rd  then  we moved  to brookhill rd alum rock   we  were   also there  when the  footballers  the broomes  were there  rodger  drew  the jennings  david  clifford john hurdman  lewis vaggis   alan brown david  cullinane alan phillips  david  harper  david kettley tony moloy  the list goes on but sadly now  i have all but forgotten them