Author Topic: church on corner of farm rd sparkbrook  (Read 22975 times)

mazbeth

Re: church on corner of farm rd sparkbrook
« Reply #88 on: February 22, 2008, 12:03:37 AM »
Only 50, you sound female, so you could be more - sweet 6o - if so, don't worry as many on here are over 60.
I don't get the 'Maths' Tramp. :D

strange way to speak to a newcomer...she/he has said they are 50. I accept that.

how does 'female' equal over 60? :o
Or is it that females sound naturally wiser than their years? ;D
Let those that love us, love us. And those that don't, may God turn their hearts. And, if He cannot turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles so we may know them by their limping!- Irish blessing

tramp

« Reply #89 on: February 22, 2008, 12:43:46 AM »
Mazbeth,

I think it was the "mere 50'' which sounded lighthearted, if as we both assume, she is female, and continuing the lightheatedness - see also her mention of ''hoping'' re ''boys from Dennis Rd'' -  then she may not be 50, and could therefore be ''sweet 60'', as no one has heard of refrains of ''sweet 50'', and ''sweet 16'' is hardly appropriate.   Also, women are generally thought of as being less willing to mention their real age, though let us be clear Mazbeth, I'm not accusing her, or you of lying.

When both sexes are much younger than you are now, women are generally more emotionally mature than men - I've often seen a woman of say 26 who was as mature as a man of 30 -1.

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #90 on: February 22, 2008, 08:52:53 PM »
well I'm bloody old and my teeth come out at night just like the stares and my eye sight is not to good so all in all im fit for the scrap heep my wife said  that when i pop my cloggs she going to put me in a black bag and take me down the tip i told  um all dump me in the sea and you can all dance on my grave
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

tramp

« Reply #91 on: February 22, 2008, 10:20:31 PM »
Hey Roy,

I like that about being buried at sea and inviting folk to dance on your grave - it's a real cracker mate. 

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy