Author Topic: Birmingham Trojon Horse plot started 20 years ago.  (Read 22713 times)

townie

Birmingham Trojon Horse plot started 20 years ago.
« on: April 06, 2014, 11:45:38 AM »
Michael White taught at Park View School for more than 20 years before he was dismissed  A former teacher at a Birmingham school alleged to be part of an "Islamic takeover plot" says concerns were first raised more than 20 years ago.
Michael White, who was dismissed in 2003 from Park View School, in Alum Rock, said its board of governors was "taken over by a Muslim sect" in 1993.
He said he told the local education authority (LEA) but his claims were not investigated.
Tahir Alam, chair of governors at Park View, denied Mr White's claims.'Forced out' Birmingham City Council said it was unable to comment on historic or current allegations while investigations were ongoing.
Mr White said Park View's board of governors was reorganised after the school was put into special measures by Ofsted in 1993.
He said there was an increase in female students covering their hair within months of Mr Alam's appointment.
"The LEA was well aware of what was going on," he said.
"They told me they didn't want to exchange one set of problems for another."
Mr White said he was "forced out" after he challenged governors' attempts to ban sex education and stop the teaching of non-Islamic faiths in religious education classes.
In 2003 he was dismissed for gross misconduct after he handed a letter to prospective teachers advising them to question the governors
Was it a vision, or a waking dream?

Spud

Re: Birmingham Trojon Horse plot started 20 years ago.
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 03:33:40 PM »
This Trojan horse business really bothers me but does not surprise me. It must stopped immediately unless it is stopped we will have a ready made conveyer belt of young radicalised Muslims.
The whole business reminds of an old friend of mine who worked as classroom assistant in the Small Heath area just after 9/11 . On the first anniversary many Muslim children brought into school effigies of the Twin Towers on fire and displayed them on their desks. All teachers were instructed not to remove them by the Head.
The Only Free Cheese is in The Trap

townie

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 03:53:43 PM »
Can you imagine taking a copy of the Salat into the classroom, in a Muslim country and burning it. I don't think you would see playtime.

frederick

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2014, 04:10:33 PM »
What will be done about it...nothing the end of England is ni.And the Christians will be next.

I would love to come and have a look what the UK will be like in 100 years from now I think we already know.
Failure to Prepare is to Prepare to Fail

townie

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2014, 05:43:01 PM »
Fred It probably won't be called UK in a hundred years time.

page

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2014, 06:13:47 PM »
This is the area where a few years ago you had notices on lamp post saying no whites allowed, I do not know about trojon  for schools more like trojon horse for GB.    God help our grandkids, if i am allowed to say that  >:( >:(

townie

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2014, 07:09:53 PM »
I don't see why not you are not being racist. Just telling the truth. I wonder what would happen if I done the same about another race. I have to be careful how I word this. But I think you may get the drift.   

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2014, 07:58:59 PM »
This is the area where a few years ago you had notices on lamp post saying no whites allowed, I do not know about trojon  for schools more like trojon horse for GB.    God help our grandkids, if i am allowed to say that  >:( >:(

I can remember the same areas putting up signs saying, "No Irish" some years back. Do we blame whole nations for what a few think? I hope not.
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

townie

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2014, 08:04:30 PM »
What areas were that, as there was a vast Irish community in the City centre. along with the Welsh.   

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2014, 08:54:16 PM »
Sparkbrook was a big area for the Irish as there were lots of lodging houses. Though you could walk along some of the streets and see the sign in some of the windows, No Irish, No Blacks, No Asians. Thankfully times have changed and some of us have learnt tolerance.

I agree that we need to put a stop to the wholesale immigration from all over Europe that is happening at the moment only a fool wouldn't, but what I cant agree with is the racial discrimination that seems to go with it. Just because there are a few bad apples in all races and religions, do we have to treat them as if they are all the same?
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

townie

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2014, 09:14:39 PM »
Yes Phil I agree with what you have said and can remember the signs in the windows. But they weren't posted on lamp posts 

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy