Author Topic: Birmingham Trojon Horse plot started 20 years ago.  (Read 22716 times)

Phil

• Account Closed
Re: Birmingham Trojon Horse plot started 20 years ago.
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2014, 10:26:49 PM »
Townie

Anybody can put a sign on a lamppost  the same as they can put them in a window!
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

townie

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2014, 10:38:19 PM »
Sorry I thought it was against the law. If it was discrimination against others. So I can put in my window what ever I like. Probably have no windows left in the morning but that's ok. And that is exactly what you are saying. Quote Reply 11     
Was it a vision, or a waking dream?

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2014, 09:41:27 AM »
townie

It is against the law now, but back in the 50's it wasn't. I was referring to the fact that it is physically as simple to put a notice in a window as it is on a lamppost.
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

wetdog

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2014, 10:48:55 AM »
the truth is the majority want control of immigration and that includes immigrants (1st and 2nd generation) there will be problems as new migrants head for traditional immigrant areas

planetmalc

« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2014, 04:52:11 PM »
Just because there are a few bad apples in all races and religions, do we have to treat them as if they are all the same?

A lot depends on how many 'a few' is and what position of influence they have on their community; there's a world of difference between Irish loudmouth troublemaking and the organised way that the Muslims go about it.    Additionally, no-one was hammered for racism when speaking out against the IRA but it's Allah-help-you if you slag Muslims off  -  even the obviously-guilty ones! >:( 
There's no B/S on Planet Malc.

planetmalc

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2014, 04:55:24 PM »
The whole business reminds of an old friend of mine who worked as classroom assistant in the Small Heath area just after 9/11 . On the first anniversary many Muslim children brought into school effigies of the Twin Towers on fire and displayed them on their desks. All teachers were instructed not to remove them by the Head.

That's one of the most disgraceful things I've ever heard and it's a great pity your friend didn't ensure that this was all over the local & national media.
There's no B/S on Planet Malc.

baznkazthebrummies

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2014, 10:14:35 AM »
my daughter went to saltley school and left a few years ago. She told me that her teacher Zahoor Iqbal (one of the men imprisoned for wanting to behead a soldier) used to talk to the asian boys in his own language. When she asked the boys what he had said, they told her that he had told them not to talk to my daughter and her friend because they are white girls.
COMMON SENSE IS NOT THAT COMMON

wetdog

« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2014, 02:32:01 PM »
why is the goverment so slow to notice what most have watched happen for years , what next the trojon local shop take over plot or trojon taxi driver plot (that last one should be looked at as far to many are driving on the same licence and insurance and some the same registration)

frederick

« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2014, 06:02:33 PM »
My brother was saying there now 12 schools being looked into. I bet Dennis rd school would be one of them     :(
Failure to Prepare is to Prepare to Fail

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2014, 07:04:14 PM »
so the once head of terrorism has been appointed to lead the investigation  in the  schools has part of the Trojan horse but it seem some member of the community do not like it   the question I would ask if they have nothing to hide does it matter who does the investigation,  is it a case of there is no smoke with out fire
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

townie

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2014, 10:08:12 PM »
why is the goverment so slow to notice what most have watched happen for years , what next the trojon local shop take over plot or trojon taxi driver plot (that last one should be looked at as far to many are driving on the same licence and insurance and some the same registration)

We will all be trojon's soon, maybe not in our life time but come back in about 500 years.
Was it a vision, or a waking dream?

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy