Author Topic: Birmingham Trojon Horse plot started 20 years ago.  (Read 22711 times)

frederick

Re: Birmingham Trojon Horse plot started 20 years ago.
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2014, 09:18:38 AM »
Trojan horse is a .......Trap intended to undermine an enemy    :o    they now live among us     :(    I wonder where the Queen stands on this issue.

I see the number has go up to 25 schools. Does anyone know the number of schools in Bradford that are being run this way as Bradford has a very big population.
Failure to Prepare is to Prepare to Fail

wetdog

« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2014, 09:50:23 AM »
Bradford ........................ judging by last time I was there some years ago id say about 100%

Spud

« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2014, 11:26:05 AM »
I see that now that an Ex Counter Espionage Chief has been appointed to look into 'The Trojan Horse' affair we have all the  bleeding hearts pontificating that this will cause divisions between communities. I say So What. If you have nothing to hide what's the problem.I would sooner this issue is dealt with the better. If the radicalisation of school children is taking places in our schools it must be stopped and those responsible removed from office. What we do not want is schools providing a conveyor belt for the radicalisation of would be terrorists.
The Only Free Cheese is in The Trap

frederick

« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2014, 11:33:24 AM »
With those areas the only people that live there are all of the same religion, so will it ever be sorted     :-\

Raydar

« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2014, 11:44:16 AM »
Not funny. >:(

There's no "F" in parking.

planetmalc

« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2014, 03:46:08 PM »
so the once head of terrorism has been appointed to lead the investigation  in the  schools has part of the Trojan horse but it seem some member of the community do not like it   

The thing I found really surprising, Roy, was the way that the TV stations seem to so against the appointment.    I can only assume that it's all an act (to look Muslim-sympathetic), 'cos if the city erupts into anti-investigation mayhem, the biggest winners will be the TV stations that capture all the 'fun' on the streets as it happens! ;D
There's no B/S on Planet Malc.

planetmalc

« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2014, 03:47:56 PM »
I see the number has go up to 25 schools.

I'd like to see the list of these schools.
There's no B/S on Planet Malc.

wetdog

« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2014, 05:23:23 PM »
st georges motorcycle parade 20th this month 1066 club  , weve been told by police we will be turned back at acocks green stratford road if showing st George flag , so that's every one ............(to look Muslim-sympathetic), ............. makes me feel sick

townie

« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2014, 11:48:19 PM »
Yes unfortunately you are not allowed to do anything in this country that is British. You should carry a Muslim flag you will get anywhere then. It used to be long live the Queen, its now long live the Muslims.
Was it a vision, or a waking dream?

townie

« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2014, 11:50:12 PM »
Not funny. >:(

Not funny but very true.
Was it a vision, or a waking dream?

frederick

« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2014, 02:33:50 PM »
Does anyone know anything about this, teachers want exames in the moning because of Ramadan.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy