Author Topic: Birmingham Trojon Horse plot started 20 years ago.  (Read 22715 times)

Joewoen

Re: Birmingham Trojon Horse plot started 20 years ago.
« Reply #77 on: October 29, 2014, 08:32:14 PM »
Sorry malc, but my experience of politics and politicians, including those with a small p do not have the ability to have a control dynamic.

Your rationale that Christian parents indoctrinate their children works both ways. Atheist parents indoctrinate their children to believe there is no God. But what you fundamentally have missed in all of this, is that belief in a personal saviour has to be experienced personally.  You can explain about God, but you can't pass it on to your children by explanation or brainwashing. People have come to know God in many different ways, that do not include church or parents. My parents were not church goers, but Jesus found me when I was 21. The vast majority of people of faith are like me. We are not brainwashed or under the dominance of any person or organisation. I am truly sorry malc that your experience of religion is so narrow and has only seen how wrong something so beautiful can be corrupted.

frederick

« Reply #78 on: November 28, 2014, 03:35:29 PM »
Severn schools in the Tower Hamlets area London have been teaching infants Sharia Law and nothing else, and you can only think that their parents are doing the same at home. the schools are being looked at....I find it very strange it seems all the schools are being taken over by Muslims    >:(     :o
Failure to Prepare is to Prepare to Fail

planetmalc

« Reply #79 on: November 28, 2014, 04:17:27 PM »
Severn schools in the Tower Hamlets area London have been teaching infants Sharia Law and nothing else, and you can only think that their parents are doing the same at home. the schools are being looked at....I find it very strange it seems all the schools are being taken over by Muslims    >:(     :o

It's multiculturalism, doncha know? :-\
There's no B/S on Planet Malc.

trapio

« Reply #80 on: November 29, 2014, 04:04:22 PM »
I find it very strange it seems all the schools are being taken over by Muslims    :( :o

These days, sad to say - this is the UK way

Integrity is non negotiable

planetmalc

« Reply #81 on: November 29, 2014, 04:19:53 PM »
Local authorities are caving in to 'community' pressure.     Muslim parents DON'T WANT their kids to be taught by Westerners because they're not interested in integration.     All they want US for is to set up the infrastructure for THEM to live in and do as they like. >:(     I don't think Nigel's going to see it quite that way! O0 
There's no B/S on Planet Malc.

trapio

« Reply #82 on: November 29, 2014, 05:16:36 PM »
malc,

He'll need to tackle them, hitting fast, low and very hard - just like rugby O0
Integrity is non negotiable

maggie

« Reply #83 on: November 29, 2014, 06:57:27 PM »
    Maybe he needs some coaching from the All Blacks.

Sorry its not a joking matter but I cant see any good
result with being soft hearted
do unto others as you would be done by

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #84 on: December 01, 2014, 08:22:46 PM »
It looks like they have found the missing £900,000 from the Al Hijrah Trust Find.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/council-investigates-claims-birminghams-only-8200939
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

frederick

« Reply #85 on: December 02, 2014, 09:50:34 AM »
First of all a 25 year old roof is falling apart, who built the place      >:(   and as I have said meany times I wouldn't trust any of them in any position in our country    >:(
Failure to Prepare is to Prepare to Fail

Bannion

« Reply #86 on: December 02, 2014, 12:30:41 PM »
Fred
From my meagre enquiries it appears that the building housed Cherrywood Grammer School and was built in 1912.   Agreed it was allegedly renovated when it was taken over in 1999  perhaps the roof would have been in order then else the city's education offices would not have sold it onto this muslim group.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy