Author Topic: Ofsted takes charge of Trojan horse  (Read 42913 times)

normansil

Re: Ofsted takes charge of Trojan horse
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2014, 10:46:17 AM »
Norman,
I would to, but we would offend someone the country everywhere is in big trouble     :(

Where is the big trouble in Wales, Fred?
Beorma - founder of Birmingham

frederick

« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2014, 01:18:24 PM »
Norman,
Just look at Newport, Cardiff, Swansea and there is now a place of money on the plate /worship in Carmarthen so it won't be to long. I think you mite be OK living in St Davids but don't forget the Lansker line and Tudor times where we are below the Lansker line it was known as the down belows, will it come to be known as the Mosque belows.
Failure to Prepare is to Prepare to Fail

planetmalc

« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2014, 04:25:28 PM »
Reports are coming in that at one of these schools, male pupils have been told that wives have no right to refuse sex with their husbands. :-\
There's no B/S on Planet Malc.

normansil

« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2014, 04:48:12 PM »
Reports are coming in that at one of these schools, male pupils have been told that wives have no right to refuse sex with their husbands. :-\

What are the female pupils being told?

planetmalc

« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2014, 05:05:52 PM »

What are the female pupils being told?

I doubt that they're consulted on the matter. :-\

normansil

« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2014, 05:33:50 PM »

I doubt that they're consulted on the matter. :-\

So the answer to my question is that you do not know, correct?

trapio

« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2014, 10:59:40 PM »
If boys and girls were in the class, and there is no indication to the contrary, clearly the girls know the answer without need for another word.
Integrity is non negotiable

frederick

« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2014, 09:47:26 AM »
We have our Queen in our area today, it will be a breath of fresh air for her veryone looks the same   O0   I am going to give her a wave as she goes by.
Failure to Prepare is to Prepare to Fail

planetmalc

« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2014, 05:12:59 PM »

So the answer to my question is that you do not know, correct?

Correct.

normansil

« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2014, 11:11:43 AM »
Have you been following events over the last day or so the latest of which seems to be a looming battle between the Secretary of State for Education and the Home office? Also, what is going on with OFSTED? Schools, which just a few months ago were classed as top performers, are now rated at the bottom of the class; same teachers, same students and same governors. Sir Tim Brighouse (one time Chief Education Officer, Birmingham) and a group of his colleagues are trying to raise the matter saying what is going on is bad for the schools, bad for the students and their parents and bad for Birmingham.

All this over what was probably a hoax in the first place - Trojan Horse. 

planetmalc

« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2014, 04:01:21 PM »
Have you been following events over the last day or so the latest of which seems to be a looming battle between the Secretary of State for Education and the Home office? Also, what is going on with OFSTED? Schools, which just a few months ago were classed as top performers, are now rated at the bottom of the class; same teachers, same students and same governors. Sir Tim Brighouse (one time Chief Education Officer, Birmingham) and a group of his colleagues are trying to raise the matter saying what is going on is bad for the schools, bad for the students and their parents and bad for Birmingham.

All this over what was probably a hoax in the first place - Trojan Horse.

I get the impression that, for years, political correctness has been getting in the way of OFSTED producing critical reports on Muslim schools ('in the interest of community relations', doncha know) and they've now realised that if they don't start doing the job properly then they'll end up reaching different conclusions to the three other parallel investigations that are currently being carried out by various other bodies. :o

OFSTED reports (on around 20 schools) are due out next Tuesday and I guess their findings will be rather different to those of previous years (but will, at least, not be glaringly dissimilar to those of the other investigations).     Whatever, I'll bet the concensus of opinion of ALL these investigations WON'T be what's really needed, which is to bar Muslims from school governership and from the teaching staffs of all these suspect schools  -  for keeps! O0       

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy