Author Topic: Ofsted takes charge of Trojan horse  (Read 42910 times)

normansil

Ofsted takes charge of Trojan horse
« on: April 20, 2014, 03:40:41 PM »

Ofsted chief Sir Michael Wilshaw is to take personal charge of the watchdog's investigation into claims that a number of schools in Birmingham have been taken over by Muslim hardliners.
Ofsted has carried out inspections in 18 schools in the city.
Sir Michael is expected to go to Birmingham this week to finalise the reports from these inspections.

At last, the situation in Birmingham is being taken seriously and not before time.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-27094932
Beorma - founder of Birmingham

wetdog

Re: Ofsted takes charge of Trojan horse
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 04:05:43 PM »
waste of money and time for some unenforcable recomendations

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 04:11:02 PM »
its just seen to be doing hot air you might say
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

normansil

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2014, 04:23:38 PM »
its just seen to be doing hot air you might say

I hope you are wrong! It is about time something positive happened and, until I see the results, I prefer to reserve my judgement. I have had egg on my face before and it is not very pleasant.

townie

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2014, 07:43:53 PM »
Do you not think that after all the publicity these people are not going to cover their tracks.
Was it a vision, or a waking dream?

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2014, 07:53:17 PM »
 townie spot on they have had time to cover there tracks and they are not going to leave them selves open its a bit like the police telling a crook we are going to come to your home on Monday at 1500 to look for stolen goods

normansil

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2014, 08:15:43 PM »
townie spot on they have had time to cover there tracks and they are not going to leave them selves open its a bit like the police telling a crook we are going to come to your home on Monday at 1500 to look for stolen goods

Ofsted have already carried out several inspections so a cover up is most unlikely. I happen to live with a person who was a senior Ofsted inspector, until she retired, and I can assure you that they are experts in ferreting out information. They have been doing inspections for years and have very refined investigation techniques and one of the things they are very good at is uncovering tracks. So perhaps, it might be a good idea to give the professionals the benefit of the doubt and wait to see their results before casting aspersions.

townie

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2014, 08:38:44 PM »
Hey Norm. Should it have ever got to this stage at British / English schools. I don't think it would happen if it was the other way round. This is Briton / England and people should live by British / English rules. If I was in a Muslim country I would live by Muslim rules.

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2014, 08:43:40 PM »
normans

you can bet your life that they will come up with very little proof of wrong doing but that will depends on what there brief is  but we will see and we will come back to this post when its over and see just what the out come is  and I will say I told you so or I will have egg on my face you like said you have had in the past

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2014, 08:47:02 PM »
townie I have lived with them I know there mind set  (
 If I was in a Muslim country I would live by Muslim rules.) they live by there own rules behind closed doors

townie

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2014, 08:55:56 PM »
If Ofsted come up with no legitimate findings, because everybody has covered their tracks, As soon as they new they should have gone in not weeks later. And in a few years time when some of these Muslims become radicals. Who's to blame.   

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy