Author Topic: Ofsted takes charge of Trojan horse  (Read 42937 times)

townie

Re: Ofsted takes charge of Trojan horse
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2014, 10:34:47 PM »
Did you never play hide and seek.
Was it a vision, or a waking dream?

planetmalc

« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2014, 04:27:34 PM »
Ya gotta hand it to them; it's a great plot (in a vile kind of way).    Even subtle influences on the young can have far-reaching effects.      We're in the same position now, with regard to radical Islam, that Britain was in in the 1930's when Germany began to stretch/break the conditions laid out in the Treaty of Versailles.     It was all 'softly softly catchee monkey' then: a bit here, a bit there; gradually re-arming and building up its forces (much of it in a not particularly covert way, either); just chancing their arm to see what we'd let them get away with; and just one voice  -  Churchill's  -  warning Parliament and (vainly) trying to get something done to stop it.     Militant Islam is on the march across the world today; nearly all the current conflicts have been initiated by them and it's not a co-incidence either.     Whatever you may think of Tony Blair, he's right on the ball when he says we need to stamp it out now.     If it's allowed to continue, a (probably non-nuclear) WW3 is inevitable. :o
There's no B/S on Planet Malc.

normansil

« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2014, 04:41:12 PM »
Malc - you are the first person on this forum to have seen a glimmer of the pending danger and you are right to support Tony Blair. What he said the other day about the need to combat militant Islam needs listening to very carefully. His words place the UK in a very difficult situation because to effectively help to combat the danger we will have to join with all those other countries in a similar situation and this may be something that many inhabitants of the UK will object to and I don't mean the Muslims.
Beorma - founder of Birmingham

townie

« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2014, 01:13:06 AM »
Why don't we just become a Muslim country. Then we would have no problems. No threat of terrorism, Walk down any street you want, Live where you want, safe travel were ever your going. Everybody would be treated equal. As I have said before England will be a Muslim country in years to come, so why not let it be now.   
Was it a vision, or a waking dream?

normansil

« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2014, 07:26:18 AM »
Why don't we just become a Muslim country. Then we would have no problems. No threat of terrorism, Walk down any street you want, Live where you want, safe travel were ever your going. Everybody would be treated equal. As I have said before England will be a Muslim country in years to come, so why not let it be now.   

We could never become a Muslim country just as we are not a Christian country, or a Jewish country or any other religious belief country, we are a melange, a mixture of all that is good and that is our strength.

frederick

« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2014, 09:24:33 AM »
We were a christian country but christianity has now been taken over and droped to 60%     :(
Failure to Prepare is to Prepare to Fail

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2014, 09:32:28 AM »

its sounds good but sadly it does not work like that ill put it this way townie  you take Iraq  its 99.9 Muslim  but there are two main groups of Muslims  and each is hell bent on killing each other they read the same book do more or less the same thing but they hate each other
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

frederick

« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2014, 09:46:12 AM »
And they are now living next door to each other in our country, and I experienced it when I worked in Aston in the early 80s    >:(    :o

frederick

« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2014, 09:49:59 AM »
In a short few years from now you will only see people the same as your self in places like Anglesea the tip of Cornwall and the Scotish islands    :(     :o

normansil

« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2014, 10:32:48 AM »
In a short few years from now you will only see people the same as your self in places like Anglesea the tip of Cornwall and the Scotish islands    :(     :o

What about Pembrokeshire, Fred? I am sure you will fight to prevent any take over here, I will.

frederick

« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2014, 10:41:26 AM »
Norman,
I would to, but we would offend someone the country everywhere is in big trouble     :(

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy