Author Topic: Schooldays in Balsall Heath and area  (Read 2227 times)

wam

Schooldays in Balsall Heath and area
« on: February 01, 2008, 12:33:38 PM »
Balsall Heath History society are running a "Schooldays Memories Project" for those that went to school in and around the area in the 60s and earlier. Since so many of the people on this forum seem to want to share those memories, you might want to be part of this.
If you are interested their address and phone number are on their site at http://balsallheathhistory.co.uk/ or you can email Val Hart [email protected]

I've also posted this on another thread about Balsall Heath History. If I shouldn't have done this, I'm sorry. Val Hart has approved me posting her email address for this. She has been involved with many such projects before including two picture-book histories of the area.

wam

Re: Schooldays in Balsall Heath and area
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2008, 10:58:12 AM »
There may be an issue with the email address I've provided here. Someone on the other thread had their email bounced. I'm going to try and fix this and get back to this in a few days.

wam

Re: Schooldays in Balsall Heath and area
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 03:03:32 PM »
Further to the Balsall Heath History Society's Schooldays project mentioned above, it seems that the society's email address has to use the BGfL filter which is a little too aggressive with what it believes is spam. Spam is not completely blocked just sent to a separate folder.
If you send email to [email protected] as stated above and put the title "Schoolday Memories Project" in the subject line Val should see it even if it gets listed as spam.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy