Author Topic: No Go Zone!!!!!!  (Read 33770 times)

blane

Re: No Go Zone!!!!!!
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2015, 08:56:16 PM »
Townie  -  Yes you are right,I saw the graffiti in the bus shelter you and the t.v. refer to.I also know 2 teenage boys were severely admonished by the police and school headmaster,which was not broadcast by the t.v..

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2015, 09:02:17 PM »
Townie  -  Yes you are right,I saw the graffiti in the bus shelter you and the t.v. refer to.I also know 2 teenage boys were severely admonished by the police and school headmaster,which was not broadcast by the t.v..

I saw the television news the next day interviewing local people, local, clergy, and the local imam all who claimed it was a load of rubbish and the signs has most likely been put up by the BNP or the EDF.
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

townie

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2015, 09:31:26 PM »
Well are the Muslims not going to say that, and blame someone else which is so easy to do. Have the BNP or EDL ever admitted it?. I would also like to know where you get there are hundreds of English families living in Alum Rock. I have looked at the schools that have been shown on TV how many white kids do you see. NONE   
Was it a vision, or a waking dream?

page

« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2015, 10:40:39 AM »
Page

Are you saying that the many hundreds of white people that still live in the Alum Rock - Saltley area remain behind locked doors at night and pretend that they are not there?
     Phil take a walk down the Rock about 10pm bet u dont see any whites walking, we are mugs.

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2015, 10:43:16 AM »
Well are the Muslims not going to say that, and blame someone else which is so easy to do

and are the none Muslims going  to blame the Muslims  for all the ills and the hate  which is so easy to do

each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2015, 10:59:24 AM »
     Phil take a walk down the Rock about 10pm bet u dont see any whites walking, we are mugs.

hi page iv not been down the rock at that time of night iv not had the need but iv been in ladypool road late at night 23 30  and yes there has been a mix of folk but iv never seen any probs  or had any probs and iv never felt unsafe

the only time iv had a problem was in Birmingham town centre in new street by the ramp in a pub there going back 30 odd years  I think it was called the cage

it was im told a blacks pub but at the time I did not know it   I was not made welcome by the folk in side and that was made clear to me

I have seen my share of hate  and perhaps I know better now  some time back I was in Birmingham seeing a show and I could not find the way in to the carpark
this was late at night after the show there was a group of young blacks standing on the corner   and I went up to them  and said im a bit lost lads I can not find the way in to the carpark   the one black said I will show you and he took wife and I  in and out of doorways until I was in the carpark thanks mate I said no probs was his reply  did I feel unsafe no not one bit
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2015, 11:34:10 AM »

Well apart from the fact that not many people walk anywhere at the moment, I will add that I have walked around Alum Rock and Saltley at night at later than 10 p.m. warily I might add. To which I will add that there are predominately white areas that I would walk around warily at night.

I would also add that I grew up in these areas and it was never a problem, also my uncle moved from Sparkbrook about five years ago after saying that he would never move after spending his whole life up until then. The reason for his move was not because he felt unsafe, nor was it because he felt it a no go zone. It was because of the Somali immigrants warring between themselves.

Do any of the people who make these no go zone allegations live in these areas, because it always seem to be those from outside that make them.
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

frederick

« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2015, 11:38:30 AM »
Failure to Prepare is to Prepare to Fail

planetmalc

« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2015, 02:04:36 PM »
This give you some idea of how Birmingham is being taken over    :(      :o

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10401771/Fewer-than-a-third-of-Birmingham-schoolchildren-are-white-report-finds.html

Labour and the Lib Dems are all for this.     If YOU'RE not happy about it, you've finally got a friend in the political arena who agrees with you and has never screwed you to the floor :o     -   vote UKIP! O0
There's no B/S on Planet Malc.

planetmalc

« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2015, 02:09:49 PM »
I would also add that I grew up in these areas and it was never a problem

It wasn't  -  THEN  -  but everything changed with 9/11. :-\

planetmalc

« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2015, 02:11:38 PM »
hi page iv not been down the rock at that time of night iv not had the need but iv been in ladypool road late at night 23 30  and yes there has been a mix of folk but iv never seen any probs  or had any probs and iv never felt unsafe

That's because the Ladypool Road area is highly reliant on the tourist trade.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy