Author Topic: No Go Zone!!!!!!  (Read 33772 times)

Spud

Re: No Go Zone!!!!!!
« Reply #110 on: March 04, 2016, 02:13:38 PM »
 In reply to petgl's recent post. I've been to Sydney a couple of times its a nice place but is not the same place where in 2014 we had the Hostage Situation in a Coffee Bar involving a Muslim Extremist where two Hostages were killed [one by the Sydney Police] and 3 other hostages and a Policeman injured and is it not the same place where 3 weeks ago 2 more suspect Muslim terrorists were arrested.
No Brum is not perfect but it certainly is not the No Go Area some would have you believe.
The Only Free Cheese is in The Trap

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #111 on: March 04, 2016, 02:13:54 PM »
peteqld

Thank you for those wise words, there is a lot to be said about the tolerance and understanding demonstrated therein. Though I have to mention that Australia seems to have a much harsher and restrictive immigration policy than the UK. At least that's the way it seems to outsiders.
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

townie

« Reply #112 on: March 04, 2016, 10:00:35 PM »
In reply to petgl's recent post. I've been to Sydney a couple of times its a nice place but is not the same place where in 2014 we had the Hostage Situation in a Coffee Bar involving a Muslim Extremist where two Hostages were killed [one by the Sydney Police] and 3 other hostages and a Policeman injured and is it not the same place where 3 weeks ago 2 more suspect Muslim terrorists were arrested.
No Brum is not perfect but it certainly is not the No Go Area some would have you believe.

Try walking up Alum Rock late at night. You may change your mind.
Was it a vision, or a waking dream?

peteqld

« Reply #113 on: March 05, 2016, 07:35:46 AM »
peteqld

Thank you for those wise words, there is a lot to be said about the tolerance and understanding demonstrated therein. Though I have to mention that Australia seems to have a much harsher and restrictive immigration policy than the UK. At least that's the way it seems to outsiders.
I must add that I don't agree with the Australian treatment of refugees   

TPT.50

« Reply #114 on: March 05, 2016, 07:57:39 AM »
If I were you I wouldn't get to wound up about all this rubbish you read, SINCE WHEN have the media told us how things really are,
WE live here and only WE know what's really going on,   yes we know there's a problem but lets not let it get out of proportion,

Ignore it,        Tony.

peteqld

« Reply #115 on: March 07, 2016, 02:30:44 PM »
It turned out that the person involved in the siege was known to police, the was about to stand trial for attempted murder, was allowed out on bail, the courts said he was not a threat to society. How wrong were they.
Pete

planetmalc

« Reply #116 on: March 07, 2016, 03:17:14 PM »
It turned out that the person involved in the siege was known to police, the was about to stand trial for attempted murder, was allowed out on bail, the courts said he was not a threat to society. How wrong were they.
Pete

Did any heads roll?
There's no B/S on Planet Malc.

Spud

« Reply #117 on: March 07, 2016, 03:34:19 PM »
I think that anywhere that you go you can find trouble . if you are aware of places that can be dangerous whether it be Birmingham London Sydney you avoid them but crime can happen anywhere. Just look at the news over the weekend A Pregnant Woman Stabbed in Sutton Coldfield. Sutton is hardly a den of iniquity.
The Only Free Cheese is in The Trap

frederick

« Reply #118 on: March 07, 2016, 05:33:41 PM »
A few more estates have popped up in Sutton over the years which would bring in all coins bad and good.     :(
Failure to Prepare is to Prepare to Fail

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy