Author Topic: Calling all positive NHS experiences  (Read 504 times)

HFalconer

Calling all positive NHS experiences
« on: March 31, 2015, 05:06:49 PM »
Hi there,

I'm a freelance writer looking for people to sing the praises of the NHS to help me write a few case studies detailing these positive experiences. I am looking for those who have had these experiences in Birmingham (or Liverpool) and would greatly appreciate any help!  ;D

If your interested please get in touch!

Thanks

Hannah

Phil

• Account Closed
Re: Calling all positive NHS experiences
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2015, 06:36:22 PM »
Hi Hannah

If you are looking for praise for the NHS then I think a good idea by the labour government at the time of concept that was hard fought for,  and only managed to struggle to fight its way into life after many concessions were given to the Tory doctors who were vehemently backed up by the Tory government of the day.

The same government that has been chipping away at it ever since that time, who would dearly like to do away with it altogether and privatise it completely, but won't because they know it would be the end of them.

I cannot see one good reason for singing the praises of the NHS at the moment, of course you will find many people that are grateful for the recent treatment that has been provided for them, but after all isn't that what the NHS was set up to do?
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy