Author Topic: benacre street  (Read 1607 times)

billozz

benacre street
« on: August 06, 2015, 09:36:05 PM »
hi all first time poster, i am trying to find a large copy of a picture of benacre street, i am trying to print it a3 size, if anyone can help i would appreciate it
thanks
Bill

Phil

• Account Closed
Re: benacre street
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2015, 10:53:19 PM »
Hi Billozz

Welcome to you, surely all you have to do is, use an editing programme, there are free one obtainable on the net, If you have the photo, (I assume it's the one you posted) then edit the size and tweak the resolution and if you have the printer for the job print it out.

If you do not have a printer capable of printing the size you need there are companies that will print it out for you, depending on how many copies you need it shouldn't cost all that much,
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2015, 11:22:42 PM »
hi phil
           the problem with that is the more you blow it up the more Graney it becomes its ok if you have a good photo to start with  it you took a copy of the one shown and blow that up to a 3 size it would look naff  a printer will only print what it sees a poor photo will give you a poor print out
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2015, 11:30:56 PM »
this is how it looks when you enlarge the photo

each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2015, 07:43:10 AM »
Roy

On the photo editing programme I have which is old and basic, but you can higher the resolution which enables a better printout.
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy