Author Topic: Yardley wood school  (Read 21789 times)

maribar

Re: Yardley wood school
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2017, 10:09:25 PM »
Hi Keith, yes I have family, spread around a bit tho, two daughters, one son, six grandsons, one granddaughter, Marilyn and I retired here 8 years ago but sadly lost her Dec 2012, been here alone ever since but get lots of visits from family. Miss Canada a lot but not the weather!! Looking forward to seeing the names you come up with!!Basher.

Keith c mace.

« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2017, 10:51:15 AM »
Right,you asked for it ! Here we go....Jones,Sturdy,Haddon,Maddern.Pike,Curtiss,Barton,Chatterly,Burgess,Orme,Hudson,Humphries,Whetton.Billington.Shakespeare,Le Maitre,Britton,Worral,Leatherbarrow,Emery,Smart,Roach,Howes,Phipps(Dead),Lewis,Reynolds,Kettle,Sander(son)?McTait,Thursfield,Martin,Staite,Hunt,Tucker,Potter,Hooper,Bunn,Currier,Mantel,Coates,Greenwood,Garland,Halford,Salter...Girls...Quartermain,Sprigg,Peach,Taylor,Fuller and Anne Fewtrall.....One or two might be incorrect..KC.

maribar

« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2017, 10:58:45 AM »
Hi there, two more you might recall, Brian Williams and Keith(KT) Thornton, had a brother Norman. Strange when you see the names you picture their faces eh? Basher.

Keith c mace.

« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2017, 01:45:02 PM »
Ha ha...I think that the list covers most of our class--leaving at Christmas 1957..I left the area around 1960...Enlisted December'62--Out in'66 when I got married and ended up in Stourbridge...Worked for GPO(&BT) until '85...Self employed until my accident forced retirement upon me..Have two kids,a son with two daughters and a daughter with two sons...What's life like in the Canaries?...KC.

Keith c mace.

« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2017, 09:30:24 AM »
And a few more names for the list---Williams,Cash,Thornton.Sanders(Or Sanderson),Richardson,Bevan and Overton....And me too----Keith C.Mace......Victor Curtiss too....Micky Taylor,Jones..

Keith c mace.

« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2017, 11:54:23 AM »
And a few more names for the list---Williams,Cash,Thornton.Sanders(Or Sanderson),Richardson,Bevan and Overton....And me too----Keith C.Mace......Victor Curtiss too....Micky Taylor,Jones..Eddie Moore.

Keith c mace.

« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2017, 11:22:37 AM »
I've remembered a few more from our class...Ray Millard,Pailing, Terry Birch.Norman Amphlet..Can't be many more left....KC.

maribar

« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2017, 11:56:10 AM »
Hi Keith, just one more I recall, Leonard Pike, lived in Greenaleigh Rd, Basher.

Keith c mace.

« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2017, 12:52:25 PM »
He's already on my list...Poor Leonard really was dyslexic...Got bullied by teachers because of it..Any idea where he is?

Keith c mace.

« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2017, 08:32:41 PM »
And another one---Barry Reeves....Kept exotic pets-snakes etcetera...KC.

Keith c mace.

« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2017, 09:34:51 PM »
C'mon John--I'm looking forward to seeing the photograph....KC.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy