Author Topic: A new comer!  (Read 565 times)

Missmakin1992

A new comer!
« on: August 24, 2015, 05:23:31 PM »
Hi all,

So I decided to come on here because I am moving to Birmingham in a few months, (this is due to my partners job). Just wondering if anybody had tips on places I could meet new people when I move! I am from Sheffield.

Phil

• Account Closed
Re: A new comer!
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 04:32:24 PM »
Hi Missmakin1992,

First of all welcome to the forum, coming from Sheffield I've no doubt you are a member of the Sheffield Forum I think you may find this forum a little different it's not nearly as busy for one, and we have nowhere as near as many active members.

The question you have asked has been asked numerous times on this forum, if you look through the back posts you will see some of the answers. The main problem with answering the question is that although this is a Birmingham Forum I don't think more than a handful of the regular contributors still live in Birmingham. Then some of the ones that still live in or close to Birmingham like myself are pensioners so we don't get out and about much.

Finally to answer your question it would be handy to know what sort of age group you are hoping to met, so that anybody who answers you might know what sort of a scene you are looking for.
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy