Author Topic: st chads school brearley street in the 60s  (Read 16234 times)

fluffmagoo

Re: st chads school brearley street in the 60s
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2019, 03:24:58 PM »

H

David Fox

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2020, 03:33:02 PM »
Hi all. I was at St Chads Senior School from1963 to 1967.My eldest sister Angela also attended but is 2 years older than me. I was in Mr Kerrs class Mr Begleys Sister Veronicas as well. Sister Etna was pure evil but Sister Veronica was very nice.Some classmates were Michael Copage Carol Dunn Sean Canavan.lt was a real tough school but l have good and bad memories of my time there.

fluffmagoo

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2020, 10:35:55 AM »

Hi Asprin2

If I'm not mistaken, I think you might be Margaret Donahugh. I'm Michael Copage and I remember all the people that are mentioned across this forum. Hope your doing ok in these very testing times. would be nice to hear back from you. David Fox has just left a message, do you remember him ?

fluffmagoo

« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2020, 10:40:41 AM »

Hi David. I am Michael Copage and I remember you very well, we used to play up a lot as I remember. I have just messaged asprin2, who I think is Margaret Donahugh, remember her?

David Fox

« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2020, 03:24:09 PM »
Hi Michael how are you. I temember Margaret and yes we used to have a laugh and play up a bit.l went to see Sister Veronica about 6 years or so ago she was pleased to see myself and my sister Angela and we had good old chat.l still see a lad named John Ross he was year older than me his brother Tom was prefect and worked as radio presenter on brmb.

Patrick Fay

« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2020, 10:50:05 PM »
Hello, Asprin, 2
I attended the St Chad’s on Brearley St and do indeed recall a number of the people, so I assume we were in the same class. I have racked my brain but not able to recall anyone further, a victim of the ravages of time unfortunately.
Patrick Fay

The Goalzone

« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2020, 02:42:00 PM »
HI my name is Tom Ross - I went to St Chads from infants to Junior to senior school. I left in 1964 after staying on in Mr Begleys 6th form- remember to well Sr Etna and the lovely sister Veronica. Miss Brennan and My Byrne, Mr Conklin, and many more

The Goalzone

« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2020, 03:10:13 PM »
HI David

John is my brother and you are correct I was at BRMB and now at talkSPORT -where is Sister Veronica? She was brilliant for me and was one of the reasons I stayed on for 5th/6th form with Mr Begley

Hi Michael how are you. I temember Margaret and yes we used to have a laugh and play up a bit.l went to see Sister Veronica about 6 years or so ago she was pleased to see myself and my sister Angela and we had good old chat.l still see a lad named John Ross he was year older than me his brother Tom was prefect and worked as radio presenter on brmb.

Lu

« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2020, 02:36:16 PM »
Hi everyone, my name is Linda Deegan I went to St Chad's Infant, Junior and senior school I left in 1968. I wonder what happend to our school records if I remember when I left I took home a report which my Mom had to sign and it was taken back to Sister Ethna, did anyone receive their school records. As you get older I find that I become more nostalgic and I often wonder what happend to the people I went to school with, such as Josephine McInnerney and others but it's nice to read about everyone else's experiences. 

asprin2

« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2020, 05:38:21 PM »
Hi there ,does anyone remember Michael Remedious ,Paul wade  ,Fred mc inerney. Teresa ford ,tumelty, David fox ,Michael coppage few more i cant remember ,class of the late 60s.perhaps some of you can probably name a few more,
asprin2

asprin2

« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2020, 02:47:37 PM »
Hi fluffmagoo , i can remember a few old classmates ,including yourself , its nice to see that there is still a few around,
my name is ,Paul wade ,

i lived in park lane a few doors away from Michael remedious ,ive already mentioned a few old classmates in my previous messages,would be nice to hear from you.
Paul.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy