Author Topic: kings heath lost friend  (Read 11866 times)

Phil

• Account Closed
Re: kings heath lost friend
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2016, 08:09:08 PM »
John

It wouldn't do any harm, as we have many non members who visit the site for specific reasons and who only look at threads that are of interest to them. So you might have more chance of contacting someone who knows the person you are seeking.
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

john lincoln

« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2016, 07:38:16 PM »
Weekend wasn't as good as I had hoped for. The "expert" was more interested in showing what they'd achieved in the past rather than helping me move on in the present. Did find an interesting birthday though ..... A Lady was 80 a few years ago ...right Christian and surname for S.A.D's mum ... and greeting was from S, E&H. ...S & E were right names for S.A.D and her little sister (and I hope the male H belongs to E rather than S !!!)
By the way , I have just looked out of the window .... it's a full moon so I guess I have to face west and slightly south and howl !!!!
He Gave Me Today … I Hope He Lets Me Have Tomorrow !!

john lincoln

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2016, 08:01:43 PM »
I thought I would add a little post script to an earlier post. As well as finding slides and photos, I found a letter which contained the following line ..... "I am sure that at some point we will talk to each other as friends and we will laugh together when we remember all the good times we had."
Well I am ready for that talk and I need a friend to laugh with while remembering the good times !!!

john lincoln

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2016, 10:56:36 AM »
Nice to see people are still viewing this thread. To hopefully jog someones memory or thoughts other facts that I already knew are that Christian name is SUSAN and in mid January 2017 she celebrates becoming an OAP. If you know anyone fitting that bill please talk to them.

Icarus

« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2016, 08:56:51 PM »
Hi John

Are you saying  S.A.D was born between 1952 and 1957? Was her mother's initials W.D.?

john lincoln

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2016, 09:34:29 PM »
Hi Icarus......
Birth year 1952 (January). Mothers Christian name initial "S"

Icarus

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2016, 11:12:04 PM »
There was no S.A.D. born in 1st Q of 1952 in the UK. 2 S.D.'s but both 3rd Q (Jul Aug Sep). 

I need more info...parents names.... any siblings names and any other info you have.

Are you able to pm me?

BTW  192.com would not be much help as only fist initial used and she probably married anyway.

john lincoln

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2016, 09:28:20 AM »
Yes I can PM you. Never used it before so I'll give it a try when I post this !!!
Please realise that this is a sensitive situation and I would rather this was conducted via PM's rather than the open forum.
Can you PM me.

Icarus

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2016, 02:09:50 PM »
I got your pm John but I can't pm you yet as I only re-joined the forum this week.  Not sure how long the sanction is for.   

Meanwhile, as there is some doubt about her birth, can you please pm me her mother, father, brothers and sisters' first names?

As you are confident of her year/month of birth, it's possible she was born in Ireland.

Icarus

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2016, 08:15:34 PM »
I need her family names.  Her exact address when you knew her would also help.

john lincoln

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2016, 08:36:09 AM »
Latest info regarding my search.
Icarus has given me some great information regarding mother and little sister. I have also been given two possible "married" names for Sue. They are HOLTON and PETERS.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy