Author Topic: Seaside Day Trip  (Read 5866 times)

BrummieLad09

Seaside Day Trip
« on: February 25, 2016, 02:54:30 PM »
Would anyone be up for a bit of a forum meet up/day trip to the seaside from Birmingham? I'm happy to organise it! It'll be a nice relaxing day trip. If anyone is interested then tell me your preferred destination and I'll look into organising it!

Snooks

Re: Seaside Day Trip
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2016, 05:47:23 PM »
Aw, what a lovely idea... sadly or happily... I live in North Devon just 15 minutes from the beach!
Onwards and upwards!

Bannion

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2016, 11:08:23 AM »
Where I live I overlook the sea from my window.  Couple that to my infirmity and my inability, without great organisation able, to leave my home it must be a certain "no" from me,

My view is that the posters are to the main out of the country and/or spread away from Brum it would be a colossal undertaking to contemplate arranging.  Good thought but doomed possibly to failure but who knows there may be more of us within the boundaries and willing to support.  I wish you luck.

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2016, 11:19:59 AM »
Brummielad

As I said this has been tried before and nothing came of it, sadly our forum contributors although Brummies are spread all over the country and also the world. It would be a major exercise just to even get them together in Birmingham. In numbers I would think very few still live in Birmingham.
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

townie

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2016, 02:54:38 PM »
Hi BrummieLad09 I think its a great idea, but there are two problems I see. One is as somebody as said before, the members of this forum live all over the country and further afield. The other being some member on this forum do not get on with each other so that would make it impossible. A good suggestion though.  O0. I have no idea where you live but if its Birmingham see whether you can find some other members on here still in the Birmingham area and you may be able to sort something out. Good luck. O0.
Was it a vision, or a waking dream?

cocacolakid

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2016, 03:03:19 PM »
Aw, what a lovely idea... sadly or happily... I live in North Devon just 15 minutes from the beach!
[/quote)

Hi Snooks...

No problem, we will all come and visit you.
                                                                                                                                                          Malc.

Every day is a gift, that's why they call it the present.

vamann

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2016, 03:32:03 PM »
Don't come down here in Cornwall as it never stops raining :(

townie

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2016, 05:04:55 PM »
Don't come down here in Cornwall as it never stops raining :(

Good job you don't live in Wales.
Was it a vision, or a waking dream?

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2016, 01:00:26 PM »
Sorry Brummylad, but I have removed your last post, as you are not allowed to link to any commercial site without the permission of our administrator. You can ask for permission via the message system addressed to "Chris",
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

BrummieLad09

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2016, 02:03:52 PM »
Sorry Brummylad, but I have removed your last post, as you are not allowed to link to any commercial site without the permission of our administrator. You can ask for permission via the message system addressed to "Chris",

Oh okay! I will message him now!

BrummieLad09

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2016, 03:56:56 PM »
Does anyone want to put their name down as potential for this trip? We try and take the route that picks up as many people en route as possible!

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy