Author Topic: I need help with a survey for my thesis  (Read 1085 times)

toto

I need help with a survey for my thesis
« on: May 01, 2016, 08:40:00 PM »
Hey friends,

Can you recommend any place (website, facebook/LinkedIn page, etc.) where I can share a survey related to my final university thesis?

Since the topic of my research is related to the Birmingham region, and more specifically to the people in the region who need assistance with their search for a job, it would be nice if I can distribute the survey to people who are looking for a job.

Thank you very much! I will really appreciate your opinion as I don't know anyone in the city.

Best regards

townie

Re: I need help with a survey for my thesis
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2016, 09:21:44 PM »
Well where shall we start. Job centres, News papers, Internet, CVs and cover letters, word of mouth, Just a few but being in the last year of university I would have excepted you to know these. I think I may enrol into university it may not be to late.   
Was it a vision, or a waking dream?

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2016, 09:53:15 PM »
Hi toto

Welcome to you, I think you will find that the majority of us on this forum have done their bit and are now taking it easy. Though personally I wouldn't mind doing a bit more. The mind is willing but the flesh is weak, good luck with your thesis.
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

Joewoen

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2016, 01:14:12 PM »
Well where shall we start. Job centres, News papers, Internet, CVs and cover letters, word of mouth, Just a few but being in the last year of university I would have excepted you to know these. I think I may enrol into university it may not be to late.   

Have you not asked your lecturers?

Another outlet, many churches offer assistance to people seeking work, I am sure they would be open to your survey findings.

Steve

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2016, 04:21:57 PM »
Go to Employment Agencies and see if they will allow you to lobby their customers.
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy