Author Topic: Previously Owned Vehicles  (Read 1323 times)

Simcox01

Previously Owned Vehicles
« on: June 12, 2016, 09:44:49 AM »
Hi all,[/size]
I'm new to posting on here - but I've remained an interested "lurker" for quite a while - and would really be grateful for any assistance anyone can provide. I was having a conversation with my Dad yesterday (Graham Simcox - born in Anglesey Street in 1944) and talking about our respective vehicle ownership history. In particular, my Grandad (Walter Simcox) owned an Austin Cambridge - registration 971 AOJ - for 27 years (he bought it from Watsons I believe and then took it back to them 27 years later!) - and we wondered if anyone had gone on to own the vehicle afterwards? I remember a policeman bought it from Watsons and it was kept in Perry Barr but was vandalised a short time after (he came back to my Grandad for some spare parts) but then we lost contact.... does anyone know what happened to it since? This then resulted in more photo's being dug out - so if anyone knows about any of the others (including the Morris Minor with a Jaguar badge on the front!) then please do get it touch!

Simcox01

Re: Previously Owned Vehicles
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2016, 09:55:11 AM »
This Anglesey St view might be of interest to some as well - my Dad again with his mate Terry King.

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2016, 11:03:26 AM »
just a quick clean up of your last photo

each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2016, 11:50:14 AM »
  just a bit of a clean up
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes