Author Topic: Just moved to birmingham  (Read 951 times)

BigRachel

Just moved to birmingham
« on: September 16, 2016, 10:53:19 AM »
Hi Everyone i have just moved to the birmingham area (woodgate) only been here a few weeks. What sort of places ie. pubs, restaurants, clubs and other activities there is to do in the area. it can be anywhere in birmingham as i have a car and dont mind traveling abit out. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks Rachel

vamann

Re: Just moved to birmingham
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2016, 07:37:16 PM »
Hello Rachel

Welcome to the forum.
Sorry I can't help you but I left, as did many members, many years ago but still like viewing the history from when we lived there.

I hope by answering you that your post comes to other resident members attention, best wishes.

Phil

• Account Closed
Re: Just moved to birmingham
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2016, 07:54:37 PM »
Hi Rachel

Welcome to Birmingham, I'm afraid my partying days ended years back. Though I suppose it depends on what you are looking for, but Woodgate itself is hardly the entertainment centre of Birmingham. Though the last time I was in the [censored] in Jiggins Lane it was pretty lively even if it wasn't to my liking. Also there used to be some pretty lively places on the Hagley Road in the Quinton / Bearwood area. Though you really need advice from someone a lot younger than myself.
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy