Author Topic: World War 2 Video  (Read 1302 times)

mazbeth

World War 2 Video
« on: March 22, 2008, 09:24:10 PM »
I made a video to one of Vera Lynn's songs.
It's only the 2nd video I've made (experimenting with Windows Movie Maker), so it's not great.
But I thought some here might like to see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzlFaY0s_QI
Let those that love us, love us. And those that don't, may God turn their hearts. And, if He cannot turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles so we may know them by their limping!- Irish blessing

sueb

Re: World War 2 Video
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2008, 09:57:53 PM »
Wow Maz that's so clever!  It's a really good video with some fantastic pictures of bombed areas of somewhere - are they pictures of Birmingham?  I'm really impressed. 
Not meaning to be a stalker or anything but I clicked on your name to see the other video and then saw your favourite videos and noticed you've got one of Steve Brookstein from the X Factor.  I absolutely loved his singing (and him!) when he was on and have got his album that came out afterwards which is brilliant.  It's such a shame that nothing more happened for him.
Anyway, well done with the video, it's very good.

mazbeth

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2008, 10:13:34 PM »
yay! you like Steve too?
He has kept on singing...it's a long story, but Simon Cowell's millions have seemed to have blacklisted him (after he pulled out after Simon wanted him to do another album of covers).
He's about to star in 'Our House' in B'ham soon (The Madness musical), plus he's about to become a dad (will pm you).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the video...I thought I'd try Windows Movie Maker which is on the computer...I have no camcorder or camera/mobile so thought I'd put stills together.
Yes, well spotted, some are of Brum in the war...I thought it might be a good way to use them, as so many do not realise all that went on.

Plus I've got so many different kinds of music and want a new way of sharing it.
Let those that love us, love us. And those that don't, may God turn their hearts. And, if He cannot turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles so we may know them by their limping!- Irish blessing

Langstraat

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 08:58:56 AM »
 :)
Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and try to beat you with experience.