Author Topic: Trying to find out information about Johnny and billy hall  (Read 1129 times)

Lovlivone

Trying to find out information about Johnny and billy hall
« on: February 05, 2017, 05:12:50 PM »
I am trying to find out information about two brothers called Johnny and Billy hall. They owned a scrap yard that was in tyseley Birmingham in the 70's/80's. I am trying to find out information for my dad. If anybody knows any information regarding the brothers and what happened to them please can you get in touch as its important for my dad.

Spud

Re: Trying to find out information about Johnny and billy hall
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 05:35:24 PM »
If I remember correctly Halls were scrap Car dealers/ Spares and their place was in Knights Road Tyseley . I am sure Phil or Mike may come up with more info.
The Only Free Cheese is in The Trap

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2017, 05:35:51 PM »
Hi Lovlivone

I remember Hall's Scrapyard just inside Knights Road in Tyseley. The rumour was that they had problems with the Vatman & Taxman and were forced into bankruptcy and closed down. It all happened very quickly and as I didn't know them personally so what happened to them after that I couldn't say.
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

Lovlivone

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2017, 05:41:16 PM »
Thank you for your replies. Do you know roughly what year this was? Or how I can find out more information about the brothers, especially Johnny hall?

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2017, 07:24:28 PM »
Hi Again

If you want to find out more information about the Bankruptcy then you would have to check the Birmingham Bankruptcy Register all I can tell you is that the last Company Accounts were submitted June 30th 1997.

More than that I have no further information, and may I add that anyone that does come up with any personal information  would they please be so kind as to convey it via the messaging system as if these two gentlemen are still alive such information would be covered by the data protection act.
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

Lovlivone

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2017, 07:49:12 PM »
I will have a look into that thank you.
Also yes if anyone does have personal information please send me a message privately as its quite a sensitive reason I am trying to find outa information.
Thank you Phil for your help

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy