Author Topic: How times change  (Read 4828 times)

Joewoen

Re: How times change
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2017, 06:00:09 PM »
Why is it that the Indian people have so much to resent the British for but have always been one of our best allies?

But a certain group, that I'd better not name,  instigated within India the very first state within a state and we all know what trouble this state beginning with a P and ends in stan has become over the years. My friend and his family were turfed out of their family home and had to travel many miles to resettle in another area of India.

We did not heed the warning then,  we are still not listening now, inspite of the near to home examples of Sweden and Germany and also Canada and Australia.

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2017, 07:30:06 PM »
the truth of the matter is its not the folk from this part of the world that is the problem its what they have drummed in to them right from the day they are bourn   the same thing has coursed the death of millions over the years right back to the roman times that is the problem  its the nutters that live eat and breath it and think that all man kind should do the same if not  well need I say more
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

Joewoen

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2017, 07:49:29 PM »
The truth of the matter is, their belief system was invented by a man who wanted to conquer the world. His mission was started in around 600 and his followers are still pursuing his goal. We are living in a time where there is a resurgence of the aim and many of the followers believe their time has truly come to conquer the world.

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2017, 08:01:50 PM »
The truth of the matter is, their belief system was invented by a man   just like all of them

Joewoen

« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2017, 08:04:57 PM »
The truth of the matter is, their belief system was invented by a man   just like all of them

Putting some words in bold type does not make the statement true. Remind me about the new rule about denigrating religion please Roy, as you're a mod.

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2017, 08:12:26 PM »
Joe

Mohammed's belief system wanted to conquer the world in the same way that Jesus Christ' belief system did, so who's to say who was right and who was wrong? Look at the disgusting crimes that have been committed in the name of Christianity and are still being committed.

There is nothing wrong with the Islamic religion with the exception of those militant hotheads we hear and read about every day, but we have all seen similar in all religions. The majority of Muslims are peaceful hard working people and are no different to Christians except in their belief. So perhaps you can think about this the next time you decry their religion.

Phil died in 2020. RIP.

Joewoen

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2017, 08:34:10 PM »
Phil I know you have a few Muslim friends and very nice they are too.  But do not be deceived by this. They are all lovely and just get on with their daily routine.  This will be the story for many years, possibly several generations. But then things start to change,  slowly at first.  They become involved in politics,  they make sure many of their religious buildings are built.  They become teachers and school governors. They push for certain rights that reflect their religious law system. They fill a neighbourhood rather than spreading out or integrating into society. As their numbers grow they establish no go zones for the indigenous population.  They roam these no go zones making sure people are complying with their religious laws, such as no alcohol,  no kissing,  modest dress. The British police are told that everything is fine in their neighbourhood.

And then,  when a tipping point occurs in their population as opposed to the indigenous population that's when it starts to become nasty.  All those lovely polite people we knew who just got on with life,  no longer have a choice but to comply with their rules,  just like the indigenous people,  if there are any left by then.

We are many stages through this tried and tested process as can be seen elsewhere.  Do not be naive do not bury your head in the sand.  This is happening in Birmingham now.

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2017, 09:11:03 PM »

words out of the bible

Deuteronomy 17
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Joewoen

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2017, 09:17:18 PM »
Interesting roy. But why are you quoting something written in the Bronze Age to me.  Err, I presume it's aimed at me?  Nice try,  but wrong religion

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2017, 09:28:29 PM »

wrong religion   I think they are all wrong  I live in peace and enjoy my life and leave folk to live there life    like I was told some time back   by a some one who come knocking on my door  who would not take I'm not interested thank for an answer

I'm evtl ill go to hell   well if I do ill meet her there that's for sure  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D O0 O0 O0 I just put it down to the fact she may have had a mental ill ness O0

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2017, 10:30:31 PM »
Phil I know you have a few Muslim friends and very nice they are too.  But do not be deceived by this. They are all lovely and just get on with their daily routine.  This will be the story for many years, possibly several generations. But then things start to change,  slowly at first.  They become involved in politics,  they make sure many of their religious buildings are built.  They become teachers and school governors. They push for certain rights that reflect their religious law system. They fill a neighbourhood rather than spreading out or integrating into society. As their numbers grow they establish no go zones for the indigenous population.  They roam these no go zones making sure people are complying with their religious laws, such as no alcohol,  no kissing,  modest dress. The British police are told that everything is fine in their neighbourhood.

And then,  when a tipping point occurs in their population as opposed to the indigenous population that's when it starts to become nasty.  All those lovely polite people we knew who just got on with life,  no longer have a choice but to comply with their rules,  just like the indigenous people,  if there are any left by then.

We are many stages through this tried and tested process as can be seen elsewhere.  Do not be naive do not bury your head in the sand.  This is happening in Birmingham now.

You mean just like the Catholics did?  Sorry I do not see a difference and that is why we should treat all religions the same and not denounce one over another.
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy