Author Topic: Cannon Hill Park  (Read 97064 times)

sueb

Re: Cannon Hill Park
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2008, 08:06:18 PM »
Lovely photos Maz!  The 2 women in the first photo of your husband look suspiciously like my friend and me - but surely not................?

mazbeth

« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2008, 08:10:33 PM »
wow! would you have been pushing a child in a pushchair in about May/June/July '89?
Let those that love us, love us. And those that don't, may God turn their hearts. And, if He cannot turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles so we may know them by their limping!- Irish blessing

jasper14

« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2008, 08:29:01 PM »
  Phil, remember the old saying
               " an apple does,nt fall far from its tree"

Thats Mazbeth and her Mum, good eh..........

denise

« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2008, 10:56:09 PM »
What a wonderful sunny day.

Blossom on the tree and tulips out.

Obviously this time of year and they say we may have snow.

Climate change?

mazbeth

« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2008, 01:50:49 AM »
exactly...the greenery and the colours of the various flower beds there, make that park what is is...unique!
It is so well looked after...all is there.
Let those that love us, love us. And those that don't, may God turn their hearts. And, if He cannot turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles so we may know them by their limping!- Irish blessing

sueb

« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2008, 05:22:16 PM »
The more I look at that photo the more I think it could be me and my friend Pat.  My youngest son was born in March 1988 so he would only have been about a year old.  The woman in the flowery dress looks like my friend.  The one at the back looks like me - even the way I walk!!!  The only thing is, my other 2 would have been two and a half and five and a half so I'm wondering if they've run on ahead........!  Or my daughter was perhaps holding onto the pushchair (behind your husband).  How incredible if it was us!

mazbeth

« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2008, 06:19:12 PM »
shame my husband's arm is in the way...  :(

the little boy in the pushchair looks blond
it looks like there is a (maybe) white sunshade shielding him from the sun (it was a REALLY hot day).

It looks like there is a brown handbag under the pushchair on it's shelf.

also, you know what? Looking through that pushchair it looks like there is another lot of wheels, that the other lady (you?) is also pushing a pushchair, which would explain why her (your?) arms are stretched out.

tali

« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2008, 06:22:42 PM »
Bare chested  bloke looks remarkably like  ex -Labour MP Dave Nellist
"I hear much support for the monarchy.I hear the Union Jack's to remain .I see Namatjira in custody.I see Truganini's in chains"

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2008, 06:24:44 PM »
Does this help any, perhaps someone else can do a better job

Phil
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

mazbeth

« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2008, 06:38:49 PM »
Bare chested  bloke looks remarkably like  ex -Labour MP Dave Nellist
you must be joking! My husband is much better looking than him  ;D

mazbeth

« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2008, 06:51:26 PM »
it seems a bit unusual, but I tried sharpening it a bit and it looks like the baby is wearing sunglasses, but I can't be sure.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy