Author Topic: The Garth/The Haven, Yardley Wood  (Read 324 times)

Elsmorells

The Garth/The Haven, Yardley Wood
« on: June 14, 2017, 04:18:11 PM »
Hi Birmingham Forum, I'm looking to move to Yardley Wood and wonder if anyone knows anything about The Garth / The Haven which is Yardley Wood/Warstock I think. Off School Road. It's me and my 5 year old son. Please can anyone give me any information - positive or negative.

Thanks in advance

Phil

• Global Moderator
Re: The Garth/The Haven, Yardley Wood
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2017, 05:23:02 PM »
Hi Elsmorells

Firstly welcome to the forum. I know we have members who originated in the Yardley Wood / Warstock area, not I'm not sure if anybody can advise on the area now. When moving to a new location a lot depend on where you are moving from  because often your new area can be measured up to the one you are leaving. Another factor has to be what you are expecting of your new area, because it can be easier to say if it will meet your requirements.

I hope somebody is able to give you some advice, and I also hope you are pleased with what you hear.
Make Love Not War

townie

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 06:09:43 PM »
Hi Elsmorells Ive been told the Garth/ Haven are not a very pleasant place to live, but that's only ear say. Do your research first check out the area at night for your own reassurance. 
Was it a vision, or a waking dream?

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2017, 06:29:19 PM »

this is a photo of the garth has you can see not a lot of room for parking but if you have got off road parking  its ok

each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

Elsmorells

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2017, 10:14:24 PM »
Thanks all for the info.