Author Topic: Press /Media  (Read 1245 times)

Scipio

Press /Media
« on: August 12, 2017, 11:24:42 PM »
What are the members thoughts on all this coverage about the royals private lives ?
If voting made any difference , they wouldn't let us do it.
Mark Twain

frederick

Re: Press /Media
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 10:23:36 AM »
Heard and seen it all before so nothing new there.
Failure to Prepare is to Prepare to Fail

GardenGerald

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 12:50:49 PM »
Hello Fred
Thats right just as we have all the talk about he Twin Towers.
Take care
Gerald.

Edmund Fifield

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2017, 07:53:33 PM »
 >:( Gets a bit to much at times .Let her rest in peace.
Make every day a day to remember
Because this ain't no rehearsal
And you ain't coming back

Scipio

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2017, 08:32:07 PM »

>:( Gets a bit to much at times .Let her rest in peace.

Hear hear bravo
Mark Twain

astoness

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2017, 07:23:44 AM »
at the end of the day if for or against the royal family they are made out of the same stuff as us..have the same feelings as us and go to the loo as we do :D ..they did not ask to be born into the life they have (not a position i would like as i value my freedom too much) would you ?? i dare say that behind the scenes they have their family issues as any of us have..the latest programme about william and harry talking about their mom was very touching i feel it was something they had to do to help the grieving process...yes they put up a front and a brave face (they are fashioned to do that) but you could see the hurt in their eyes something not even they can fake or hide..they were after all so very young to have lost her...i believe there is yet another programme about her death to be aired..i shall not be watching that one...whatever the truth she should be allowed to rest in peace now...

lyn

Scipio

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2017, 09:57:01 AM »

at the end of the day if for or against the royal family they are made out of the same stuff as us..have the same feelings as us and go to the loo as we do :D ..they did not ask to be born into the life they have (not a position i would like as i value my freedom too much) would you ?? i dare say that behind the scenes they have their family issues as any of us have..the latest programme about william and harry talking about their mom was very touching i feel it was something they had to do to help the grieving process...yes they put up a front and a brave face (they are fashioned to do that) but you could see the hurt in their eyes something not even they can fake..they were after all so very young to have lost her...i believe there is yet another programme about her death to be aired..i shall not be watching that one...whatever the truth she should be allowed to rest in peace now...

lyn

Hear Hear Bravo Lyn
Mark Twain

robx52

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2017, 08:00:26 PM »
Im niether for or against the royals,but i do take my hat of to the Duke of Edinbrough. I know some may say he has had a privlidged life, but even so working full time at the age of 96 and then decideing to Semi Retire is no mean fete. His life story would be worh watching.

Scipio

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2017, 08:35:34 PM »

Im niether for or against the royals,but i do take my hat of to the Duke of Edinbrough. I know some may say he has had a privlidged life, but even so working full time at the age of 96 and then decideing to Semi Retire is no mean fete. His life story would be worh watching.

Rob you say a charmed life wouldn't it have been the same had he stayed in Greece , I'm sure he was a member of the then Greek Royal Family, I'd rather they do the job than me , could you imagine all the hand waving continuous smiling etc , whatever the wages let them get on with it . Plus more to the point God Bless Them
Mark Twain

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy