Author Topic: BIRMINGHAM TO HOST THE 2022 COMMONWEALTH GAMES  (Read 1142 times)

Ian Dalziel

Re: BIRMINGHAM TO HOST THE 2022 COMMONWEALTH GAMES
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2017, 04:03:38 PM »
I was astonished to hear on the news the other day that we dont have a venue big enough in the Midlands to hold the cycling events and they may have to toake place in Manchester or London, embarrasing or what?

Could be why the Council were so keen to back the Birmingham Velo Event last month. Apparently, there are plans to run it for the next few years. Perhaps they want to iron all the faults out of the course and then hold the Road Races on it in 2022.
It is often possible to turn a setback to an advantage.

bethanyclaire

« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2017, 04:29:59 PM »
I think this is a very important thing that could help shape the face of Birmingham.

Having said that if any kind members of this forum would be able to spare a couple minutes of their day to fill out my survey on their perception of Birmingham and possibly leave in the comment section their view of Birmingham hosting these games.Then please check it out at.(have to write it weird due to limit on external links)

www.
surverymonkey
.co.uk
/r/TW75XT9

Phil

• Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2017, 05:55:37 PM »
Hi bethanyclaire

The reason why there is a why new members are unable to post links on the forum, is to stop spammers joining just to post links. If you read our rules that cover this you would have seen this,

No spamming. Do not post or send unsolicited pm's advertising something or promoting another website without the permission of the administrator.

Though on this occasion I will let your link pass and having converted it to a link to one that will actually get you to the page required I will just comment that having completed the survey it's pretty easy to see from the questions asked what sort of a result you are looking for. Can I just ask do you live in Birmingham?

www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/TW75XT9
Make Love Not War