Author Topic: xmas market  (Read 2066 times)

astoness

Re: xmas market
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2017, 07:35:04 PM »
hi judith...what a shame the market is flat this year...we have so many indoor shopping facilities now i think they have taken away a lot of the high st shopping we used to have...

lyn

Scipio

« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2017, 09:08:57 PM »

john you could cop the no 8...changed route a tad but it now goes up vyse st does a right at warstone lane then a left onto icknield st...get off at spring hill libary and walk up to the shakespeare

lyn

True very true Lyn but after that walk I'd never get out the pub . instead I would probably jump off the no8 and go in The Rose Ville tavern

astoness

« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2017, 06:07:08 AM »
have you been in the rose villa recently john ??

Scipio

« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2017, 09:50:30 AM »

have you been in the rose villa recently john ??

No Lyn not for about 7/8years , unless there's a miracle. I can't see me ever going in there again now that we've moved

JudithM

« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2017, 01:11:56 PM »
hi judith...what a shame the market is flat this year...we have so many indoor shopping facilities now i think they have taken away a lot of the high st shopping we used to have...

lyn
True, so many town centres are pretty barren these days.

Hopefully the Market will be bigger & better again next year - that is if the building works around Town go to schedule  ;D
"I know tomorrow's gonna taste like cake"

astoness

« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2017, 02:28:06 PM »

No Lyn not for about 7/8years , unless there's a miracle. I can't see me ever going in there again now that we've moved

unless you like yuppie pubs john you are not missing anything...i wont go in there again...

lyn