Author Topic: Carillion  (Read 1536 times)

Scipio

Carillion
« on: February 07, 2018, 12:01:52 PM »
It's good to see Philip Green taking full responsibility for the Carillion's downfall , thanks Phil any chance of putting a few quid back in ?
If voting made any difference , they wouldn't let us do it.
Mark Twain

Edmund Fifield

Re: Carillion
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 04:30:26 PM »
Should be made to,he knew what had been going on for a few years but closed his eyes .They should all forfeit there bonuses for the last few years and thank their lucky stars they still have their houses.
Make every day a day to remember
Because this ain't no rehearsal
And you ain't coming back

Scipio

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2018, 08:57:32 PM »

Should be made to,he knew what had been going on for a few years but closed his eyes .They should all forfeit there bonuses for the last few years and thank their lucky stars they still have their houses.

Edmund if the report of the hearing yesterday is anything to go by, even the finance director shouldn't be left in charge of a raffle at a garden fete . his replies were as though he didn't even know they had gone bump . What a bunch of clowns senior management huh .
Is everyone with the name Philip Green associated to failure ?
Mark Twain

Edmund Fifield

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2018, 10:19:03 AM »
Scipio but why are they allowed to get away with it,they have caused untold misery to thousands of workers,I know what it's like I was made redundant twice,If they had been ordinary people in charge of the Company they would have been fingered by the police,
Make every day a day to remember
Because this ain't no rehearsal
And you ain't coming back

Scipio

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2018, 02:45:37 PM »

Scipio but why are they allowed to get away with it,they have caused untold misery to thousands of workers,I know what it's like I was made redundant twice,If they had been ordinary people in charge of the Company they would have been fingered by the police,

Edmund I cannot answer that, some aspects of business in this country baffle me , one instance how can a man who's company goes bust can  then go and start another company up and do the same kind of work .Immaterial of work or monies left owing by his first company,
wasn't there a law  30/40 yrs ago that you couldn't start another company up if your first company went bust and you lost the right to vote for seven years or did I dream that?
Mark Twain

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy