Author Topic: house of lerose  (Read 2190 times)

Chris G

Re: house of lerose
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2018, 08:46:52 PM »
I worked at Lerose from 1979 until 1885 with John Telford and Tony Chatterton. Sadly Tony passed away last year. I keep in regular contact with Phil Brown who was factory manager in Birmingham. At Tony’s funeral a good number of old Lersose employees attended including Trevor Mortlock, Mal Hughes, Brian Watts and Val Massey. I also understood that Mike Henry, Colin Stewart  and Dave Mc Quigg had also recently passed away. Always a happy place and the girls had a great sense of humour and remember many names and faces.
Lerose was a quality business and gave me an education in fashion that no university
could ever have provided, the experience  gave me a career which has taken around the world and now finall at NEXT
Great memories and so good to see those names again in these posts

Scipio

Re: house of lerose
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2018, 10:26:27 PM »

I worked at Lerose from 1979 until 1885 with John Telford and Tony Chatterton. Sadly Tony passed away last year. I keep in regular contact with Phil Brown who was factory manager in Birmingham. At Tony’s funeral a good number of old Lersose employees attended including Trevor Mortlock, Mal Hughes, Brian Watts and Val Massey. I also understood that Mike Henry, Colin Stewart  and Dave Mc Quigg had also recently passed away. Always a happy place and the girls had a great sense of humour and remember many names and faces.
Lerose was a quality business and gave me an education in fashion that no university
could ever have provided, the experience  gave me a career which has taken around the world and now finall at NEXT
Great memories and so good to see those names again in these posts

Welcome Chris , I worked opposite you then  from 1977 -84 , I worked at ERD in Henrietta St . We decamped to West Brom in 84