Author Topic: Grovely cottage west heath  (Read 769 times)

Warren

Grovely cottage west heath
« on: March 08, 2018, 09:42:55 AM »
hi. I have moved into this property on Alvechurch road but can’t find any history on it.
It has been changed a lot over the years and would love to know more. Tried searching the census but no luck. My neighbour is the coach house and then it’s grovely farm.

countrylad

Re: Grovely cottage west heath
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 12:25:00 PM »
Hello Warren,

Welcome to the forum.

About two months ago, someone joined the forum and asked a similar question about an old place, I think it was a cottage and it was on Alvechurch road. I am not sure if they purchased the cottage or just thinking about it. Or purchased it. Have a look through some of the threads on the forum, it may be the same place.
Best wishes

countrylad

countrylad

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 12:32:52 PM »
Warren the thread, Alvechurd Road West Heath, started by LucyCB is on page 2, Old Birmingham. The query was in regards to an old house in a terrace in Alvechruch Rd. I don't know if your cottage is in a terrace. It may be worth having a look at the thread and giving lucyCB a nudge

Country

Warren

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2018, 07:14:23 PM »
Yes I saw that post but I’m at the other end near hop wood. I am the last house on Alvechurch road so not sure if the area was different back then.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy