Author Topic: It's a work of art?  (Read 27265 times)

john2000

Re: It's a work of art?
« Reply #143 on: September 06, 2008, 10:29:11 PM »
jasper... thats true, ,, but it may offend some one, people who live/lived in the Uk, and get into trouble in another country, are demanding to be sent back to the Uk so they can finish the prison term here, ... for me no way, .. you should stay in the country where you committed the crime, and serve out the time there, ... but what about their human rights,??... well for me,  they went out the window when they did the crime...
the problem is the jury system is too soft on offenders, ( more care is taken to help the criminal than the poor victim, ( who may never be-able to have a normal life again,?).. a young killer will get 10-12 years for murder, then they come out after good behaver, they can start a new life and start a family, ( life should mean life,  and not a short holiday break, with free food, lodgings, and there family are looked after by the state,. ).. but again you may offend some one, who gives a [censored], I don't,
I see the Swiss are thinking about any immigrant criminal, will be sent to prison, and his family  ( lock stock and barrel ) will be sent out the country, on the first plane out, ( its cheaper than paying all the welfare to the family when the bread winner is in prison,..its a shame no one in the Government ( all sides,) has the back bone to stand up and do something, ( it may offed some one,)
There is a joke going round which was sent by one of the BF members about what an Engish copper would do, an Oz copper, and an Amrican copper, and it has hit the nail on the head, what the problem is in Britian....J2.. :tickedoff:,

Growing old is mandatory..........Growing up is optional

john2000

« Reply #144 on: September 06, 2008, 10:34:18 PM »
Roy-ben.... well said, we have a great people in the British military, who have a strong backbone, its the [censored] in the MOD, who want to save money, ( is it your turn to go on patrol tonight, ok, then you can take the gun, but please bring it back thats all we have,,,, John 2000... :idiot2:
Growing old is mandatory..........Growing up is optional

jasper14

« Reply #145 on: September 06, 2008, 10:35:12 PM »
Hi Roy Ben,
 I meant that the SAS could knock a bit of gumption into the scum bags..
 They the gangs etc are only brave when in a crowd,quite the
opposite on their own, one on one would never do cos they would,nt get
a look in..............What started the rot thats what I,d like to know,yes we
always had the bad apple but not whole bin fulls as today........

John2  It was I who sent the Police approach item, good ay!

tramp

« Reply #146 on: September 06, 2008, 11:17:57 PM »
Roy,

Yup, you've got to beat the clock, in more ways than one...and these rats would never know the time of day, the day of the week, nor what hit them because they'd be looking for Mike Tyson and someone half his size would already have had 'em down.  As you said Roy, crap like that aren't fit to be in the same street.

John2,

I agree, do the time where you do the crime, and when it's a foreigner here, as you mentioned, give the Swiss idea a try.

Jasper,

The SAS probably have more worthwhile missions than thrashing punks.

frederick

« Reply #147 on: September 24, 2008, 11:02:05 PM »
the artist Rothko is he an artist or another frud give me Banksy any day    :-[
Failure to Prepare is to Prepare to Fail

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy