Author Topic: Solihull Double Murder  (Read 5853 times)

Phil

• Account Closed
Re: Solihull Double Murder
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2018, 12:42:57 PM »
Yes Roy But the thread is about a double murder in Solihull, and I wouldn't let the residents of Solihull catch you saying it is part of Birmingham (not myself). It's not about how safe different parts of the UK are, as I said we already have a thread for that.
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

JudithM

« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2018, 01:18:42 PM »
Solihull Double Murder  Solihull is part of Birmingham and my last post is about Birmingham and how I see it  O0

Solihull is not, and never has been, part of Birmingham. 

Just saying...
"I know tomorrow's gonna taste like cake"

Edmund Fifield

« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2018, 02:42:27 PM »
When I was much younger Solihull was known as a Toffee Nosed Area,when my 2 Auntys lived there
Make every day a day to remember
Because this ain't no rehearsal
And you ain't coming back

frederick

« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2018, 03:52:07 PM »
With chemsley wood coming part of Solihull does Solihull and Birmingham become the same as part of greater Birmingham.   :-\
Failure to Prepare is to Prepare to Fail

JudithM

« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2018, 01:32:11 PM »
With chemsley wood coming part of Solihull does Solihull and Birmingham become the same as part of greater Birmingham.   :-\

No.  Solihull & Birmingham are still separate.  Both, along with Coventry, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Sandwell & Dudley, form part of the West Midlands Combined Authority.

Scipio

« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2018, 09:24:27 PM »
To read some of the scare stories about Birmingham and Solihull anyone would think that we Brummies are living in the Wild West or Chicago in the 20s. The latest incident was targeted so why should the general Public in Brum or Solihull be afraid. I was in Birmingham City Centre Solihull Tamworth over the last few days never once felt intimidated.

Spud Chicago nowadays is worse than in the 1920's , the bad thing is what I found out two weeks ago is Birmingham is twinned with Chicago , last weekend 21 people shot two fatally . What a great place to be twinned with
If voting made any difference , they wouldn't let us do it.
Mark Twain

JudithM

« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2018, 01:14:14 PM »
Well, he's been pleaded guilty.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-46017400

Seems that his partner tried to end the relationship as she found out he had another wife & children.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy