Author Topic: Solihull Double Murder  (Read 5857 times)

frederick

Re: Solihull Double Murder
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2018, 11:27:25 AM »
It's scare Sparkhill and scare Solihull now.     :o      >:(
Failure to Prepare is to Prepare to Fail

astoness

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2018, 08:53:24 PM »
does not matter where you live no area is totally safe

lyn

Edmund Fifield

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2018, 11:33:35 PM »
Glad I live down in Kent,away from it all.Not bad here really
Make every day a day to remember
Because this ain't no rehearsal
And you ain't coming back

frederick

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2018, 12:32:55 PM »
E F,
The same in Pembrokeshire quite calm.....Escape to the country.    O0     I didn't realise it at the time when we moved down here, but it has had more than a business move.    O0
Failure to Prepare is to Prepare to Fail

Edmund Fifield

« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2018, 11:24:51 PM »
Fred why do you think we moved to this area away from all the hassle ,could see what was going to happen in future years .My girls are married and happy here
Make every day a day to remember
Because this ain't no rehearsal
And you ain't coming back

astoness

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2018, 02:20:12 AM »
nothing on the scale of this but yesterday my son finished his shift as a bus driver...walked the little way from the depot in tamworth to where he parks his car and found out that some morons has nicked both of his number plates

lyn

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2018, 09:30:03 AM »

we are lucky in my part of the world yes we do have crime im not sure how long its been since some one got murdered or some one got a knife stuck in them but its not built up like the big city's we do not get the same amount of folk but what folk do come hear its for a day out to enjoy them selves with there family's
we do get a lot of eu farm workers come out to play at week ends   but they come to work and to save money to take back with them when they go home so city life has got its rewords but its got a price and being safe is a price you pay I see now in the news this week that parts of Birmingham is a dangerous place to live  more so than parts  of London im an o.a.p and I did feel safe in Birmingham but it seem the o.a,p are not safe now  would I go in to brum now at night I think not   
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

Spud

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2018, 10:20:23 AM »
To read some of the scare stories about Birmingham and Solihull anyone would think that we Brummies are living in the Wild West or Chicago in the 20s. The latest incident was targeted so why should the general Public in Brum or Solihull be afraid. I was in Birmingham City Centre Solihull Tamworth over the last few days never once felt intimidated.
The Only Free Cheese is in The Trap

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2018, 10:59:20 AM »
 hi spud   some one once said to me would you walk in a certain part of brum  at night my reply to that was yes I would with out fear why should any one trouble me I do not go looking for conflict   I do not consider Birmingham any more dangerous than any other big city but what is changing is you do not have to look for trouble it can find you if you are of a certain age and dare I say colour me I just go on my way with my stick in one hand and wife by my side  im no danger or trouble  to any one but im of an age where I would find it difficult to defend my self and wife so we keep out now just in case but the question is should I need to defend my self  I think not but times and folk are a changing   :-[

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2018, 12:31:47 PM »
I notice this thread is moving away from the subject "Solihull Double Murder" towards safety in different towns. As we already have threads on that subject lets try to keep on topic. If you want to discuss the safety of your own area then this is the place to do it.

http://www.birminghamforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=7.msg656857#msg656857

Phil died in 2020. RIP.

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2018, 12:39:12 PM »
Solihull Double Murder  Solihull is part of Birmingham and my last post is about Birmingham and how I see it  O0 

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy