Author Topic: Birmingham Bombings  (Read 2175 times)

Spud

Birmingham Bombings
« on: September 26, 2018, 05:02:57 PM »
Wednesday- Judges at the Court Of Appeal have ruled in favour of the Coroners  and the the alleged  suspects in  1974 Birmingham Bombings will not be named in the fresh inquests.
This begs the question have these people been granted immunity perhaps  agreed by our friend Mr Tony Blair
The Only Free Cheese is in The Trap

Edmund Fifield

Re: Birmingham Bombings
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2018, 06:48:38 PM »
Yes under the Easter Agreement,with the IRA. That man was EVIL.
Make every day a day to remember
Because this ain't no rehearsal
And you ain't coming back

JudithM

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2018, 12:42:49 PM »
Wednesday- Judges at the Court Of Appeal have ruled in favour of the Coroners  and the the alleged  suspects in  1974 Birmingham Bombings will not be named in the fresh inquests.
This begs the question have these people been granted immunity perhaps  agreed by our friend Mr Tony Blair
Possibly, or more likely it could be that they are just suspects at this stage - nothing is proven - so naming them at this stage would be irresponsible.

"I know tomorrow's gonna taste like cake"

Spud

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2018, 08:57:26 AM »
I think that is a good point Judith but I doubt if anyone will ever be brought to Court to answer for the atrocity.
The Only Free Cheese is in The Trap

JudithM

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2018, 01:46:18 PM »
I think that is a good point Judith but I doubt if anyone will ever be brought to Court to answer for the atrocity.
It might also be that some of those concerned are now dead.  It was a long time ago - relatively speaking - and very violent times.  There might be nothing to gain by naming anybody until the inquest has finished.
"I know tomorrow's gonna taste like cake"

Patriot

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2018, 09:57:56 PM »
It might also be that some of those concerned are now dead.  It was a long time ago - relatively speaking - and very violent times.  There might be nothing to gain by naming anybody until the inquest has finished.
It is a disgrace that a similar attitude is not taken when soldiers are questioned over their actions in Northern Ireland at the time they were carrying out their orders.More evidence of 'Yuman Rights' perversions.
Don't be afraid to stand for what you believe in, even if that means standing alone.

Edmund Fifield

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2018, 11:29:57 PM »
Blame B liar and his Easter thing
Make every day a day to remember
Because this ain't no rehearsal
And you ain't coming back

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy