Author Topic: Re: Gay Pride March  (Read 6880 times)

townie

Re: Gay Pride March
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2019, 03:08:26 PM »

Yes I know , from a personal point of view , I've already voiced my opinions about a Mr Barry Parker and his looks circa 1960's . Phil the moderator knew him also , all the young ladies wanted to get to know or get near Barry that was in The Ringway club

Scipio Where did you post your opinions about Barry Parker? I would love to read them [/color][/font][/size]

Was it a vision, or a waking dream?

astoness

« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2019, 04:03:07 PM »
We have one in Margate.Wouldnt give it the time of day load of weirdos

you have just insulted my son who is gay...could i suggest if you cant say something nice then dont say anything at all..he is a well balanced hard working lad ..he does not drink smoke or take drugs or gets into trouble with the law..

thank you

Spud

« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2019, 04:17:15 PM »
Well said Lyn . Just because these people are different it does not mean they are not honest and decent. There but for the grace of God go I . O0 O0 O0 O0
The Only Free Cheese is in The Trap

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2019, 05:05:53 PM »
I have deleted a homophobic post, could all poster ensure that the rules of the forum are adhered to.
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

Des Gardner

« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2019, 08:13:49 PM »
Could I remind everybody there is enough room in this world for everybody to live in peace! what ever color, race, sex, religion, and has somebody already said If you have nothing nice to say its best not to say anything at all........If you have never been to a Pride Carnival then you are missing out big time! While you are living on this planet then enjoy your life, its better to live this life than the next one!

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2019, 08:33:12 PM »
Well said Des, whilst I admit I have never attended a Gay Pride march, I have never attended a St Patrick's Day Parade either. To be quite honest I hate crowds, I think it must be something to do with old age. Though I have nothing against other people fitter and younger than myself enjoying themselves as long as they don't try to get me to join in.
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

Des Gardner

« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2019, 08:53:27 PM »
Of course you are perfectly right Phil......I do all the parades because I love crowds enjoying themselves! I also live in a big city which is getting bigger and its changing very fast....you either change with the times or get left behind........

robx52

« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2019, 09:15:30 PM »
Wise words Des.

Edmund Fifield

« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2019, 11:13:46 PM »
So why do you support all of these so called parades Phill if you have never been to one.Ive seen many in Brighton and I personally think they are CRUDE
Make every day a day to remember
Because this ain't no rehearsal
And you ain't coming back

Coastal

« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2019, 12:49:06 AM »
Things do change but not always for the better, I have in the past (before retiring) worked with and known gay and lesbian people, not as close friends but I always got on well with them, I have nothing against the pride parade but wouldn't attend one (and this might sound old fashioned) because I wouldn't want anyone to get the wrong idea, and I know it's already been said but, to each their own.
Do unto others before they do unto you.

frederick

« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2019, 05:49:01 AM »
If people didn’t have money to wast you wouldn’t see half the marches that we have today, as they all cost a lot of £££££££££££. And what purpose do they serve. So stir things up.
Failure to Prepare is to Prepare to Fail

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy