Author Topic: Are you from BARTLEY GREEN or ASTON?  (Read 4062 times)

Sahildave

Are you from BARTLEY GREEN or ASTON?
« on: October 07, 2019, 04:14:34 PM »
Hi there, i'm a student studying at The University of Birmingham and I'm interested on your views as Birmingham residents on immigration.This project is focused on residents from Bartley Green or Aston , but you are still able to take part if you reside in any other part of Birmingham.If you're interested on getting your opinion heard , you can fill out the questionnaire and be a part of this research project. All information that you provide will be kept anonymous and only used for this project.

If you would like to take part  , please contact me and send me a message , so I can send you the questionnaire to complete online.

Feel free to share the questionnaire with anyone else you know that would want to take part. If you feel like you would like to have a further discussion on the topic and participate in a short interview , please contact me by sending me a message on here

Thanks
Sahil

Phil

• Account Closed
Re: Are you from BARTLEY GREEN or ASTON?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2019, 02:56:09 PM »
Hi Joycefub

First of all welcome to you, now it's 2019 and I know of no market in Birmingham that is dedicated to Bulgarians or Romanians,
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

Spud

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2019, 11:03:06 AM »
I Just wonder if Joycefub is referring to 'The Jobs Market ?'
The Only Free Cheese is in The Trap

MeganIntat

Are you from BARTLEY GREEN or ASTON
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2019, 08:05:04 PM »
Believe me I want my people to stay in my country, but I am nobody to tell them what to do. They have heads on their shoulders. I will stay and will do whatever it takes to stay. I like to play on [censored] mode :P

Edmund Fifield

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2019, 03:38:36 PM »
Can someone  get these people on topic please. >:(
Make every day a day to remember
Because this ain't no rehearsal
And you ain't coming back

Scipio

Re: Are you from BARTLEY GREEN or ASTON
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2019, 07:35:40 PM »
I get money from England and bump them into the bulgarian economy which is great for my country  If there was more people like me, it would be great
But I am only an exception...

What have you got to offer to Birmingham Forum ?
If voting made any difference , they wouldn't let us do it.
Mark Twain

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy