Author Topic: witton lakes boating accident  (Read 2205 times)

mike mancott

Re: witton lakes boating accident
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2019, 03:31:01 PM »
Hi maggieanne,
I`ll try to find the info I unearthed and post again.
Mike

Hi maggieanne,

I posted you some info earlier today, but its disappeared. I`ll ask a moderator why.

Mike

mike mancott

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2019, 03:32:12 PM »

Hi maggieanne,

I posted you some info earlier today, but its disappeared. I`ll ask a moderator why.

Mike

Hi Phil,

Any explanation re the above disappearance?

Mike

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2019, 05:16:33 PM »
Mike as far as I am aware nothing has been removed from this thread. though it's quite common for posters to sign off from a thread without clicking on the post thread and in doing so loose what they have just posted. Though if what you posted was in breach of the rules then its always possible Roy removed your post.
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

maggieanne

« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2019, 05:34:05 PM »
Hi Mike, strange goings on,! I wondered what was happening, must be a ghost in the works

mike mancott

« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2019, 06:39:38 PM »
Mike as far as I am aware nothing has been removed from this thread. though it's quite common for posters to sign off from a thread without clicking on the post thread and in doing so loose what they have just posted. Though if what you posted was in breach of the rules then its always possible Roy removed your post.

Thanks, Phil, I try sending again.

Mike

maggieanne

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2019, 07:15:47 PM »
Thanks Mike for all your efforts, at least we got there in the end, unfortunately not the story I was looking for but it's nice to know that there are those that will go the extra mile to help others.

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2019, 07:54:25 PM »
mike  I have removed your last post for advertising  a different forum  we do not discuss other forums on this forum  if you wish to advertise  other forums then you must ask chris for his permission  roy

No spamming. Do not post or send unsolicited pm's advertising something or promoting another website without the permission of the administrator.
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy