Author Topic: childrens homes  (Read 266 times)

[email protected]

childrens homes
« on: June 06, 2020, 05:20:35 PM »
Hi,my wife and i were married for 48 years untill she died 21/4.Iknew she grew up in care but she did not talk about it.Iknow Angie ,her brother and sister were abandoned in a caravan in a layby and found by passing police.They were taken into care and Angie at least went to Allerton priory.Angie left in june 1965 to go to Father Hudsons homes in Coleshill Birmingham.If anyone can help with any information or photographs i would be extremely happy.In those days her name was Angela Staddon,she went into care with Sonia and Trevor Staddon.Thankyou.

Spud

Re: childrens homes
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2020, 05:51:38 PM »
Hi,my wife and i were married for 48 years untill she died 21/4.Iknew she grew up in care but she did not talk about it.Iknow Angie ,her brother and sister were abandoned in a caravan in a layby and found by passing police.They were taken into care and Angie at least went to Allerton priory.Angie left in june 1965 to go to Father Hudsons homes in Coleshill Birmingham.If anyone can help with any information or photographs i would be extremely happy.In those days her name was Angela Staddon,she went into care with Sonia and Trevor Staddon.Thankyou.

It's probably not a good idea to include your actual name or Email address on an open Forum like this might be an idea to try and get it removed before you are inundated with unwanted Emails. Forum members are mostly OK but some oddity may pick upon it. One of the Forum Moderators [roy one] will help to remove your post if you wish although you should be able to remove your Email address if you act quickly using the 'modify' option
The Only Free Cheese is in  The Trap

[email protected]

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2020, 06:00:45 PM »
did not intend to use email but dont know how to alter it.thanks

Alberta

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2020, 07:29:24 AM »
Did you know that the childrens were born Angela and Sonia in Bournemouth, Trevor in Poole, mothers name Allford but unable to find marriage Staddon/Allford.

[email protected]

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2020, 08:34:48 AM »
Hi,I  did know of Sonia  and Angelas birth,but did not know Trevor was born in Poole.Like yourself i can find no mention of Allford/Staddon.Kathleen Allford married Leslie Trim on 30/8/50 and had a child named Patricia on 5/1/51.This child seems to have vanished,neither Angela Sonia or Trevor knew anything about this child.Kathleen married again on 25/6/1954 to  Peter Barnwell after that i do not know if she married anyone else or not.
Thankyou for your message,best wishes,Maurice.

Alberta

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2020, 04:33:57 PM »
To protect the whereabouts of a living person , I have sent you a private message re. Patricia.

[email protected]

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2020, 08:36:36 PM »
Thankyou so much,I had not seen that.I have been concentrating on the time she was left on the motorway but its hard.I did look for a phone number butnone with BT.I will look again tomorrow.Best Wishes and thanks again.

Alberta

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2020, 07:30:05 AM »
Patricia and her husband are on Electoral rolls online, you can view the address for a small charge.