Author Topic: Family name Harcourt  (Read 434 times)

Canadian

Family name Harcourt
« on: July 22, 2020, 12:48:09 PM »
Hello I'm a Canadian trying to research some of my Ancestors -the family name is HARCOURT. i would be interested to learn of any relatives or anyone who knew or work with - the last name. In the 1800's they operated Brass-Founder,(1816), Harcourts Ltd. Harcourt Brothers (c.1850-1936) - 223 Mosley st. (Bristol Street) Birm.- pictures, stories, etc. any information would all be helpful. Thank You.[/font][/size]

Scipio

Re: Family name Harcourt
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2020, 06:44:16 PM »
Hello I'm a Canadian trying to research some of my Ancestors -the family name is HARCOURT. i would be interested to learn of any relatives or anyone who knew or work with - the last name. In the 1800's they operated Brass-Founder,(1816), Harcourts Ltd. Harcourt Brothers (c.1850-1936) - 223 Mosley st. (Bristol Street) Birm.- pictures, stories, etc. any information would all be helpful. Thank You.[/font][/size]
[/quote

There was a tv journalist by the name Reg Harcourt he used to report on politics on a daily show ATV Today . His ex wife worked for a sister company that I worked for that's all I can help you with
If voting made any difference , they wouldn't let us do it.
Mark Twain

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy