Author Topic: Billesley  (Read 33045 times)

tramp

Re: Billesley
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2008, 08:44:11 PM »
sueb,

That was clearly inevitable, and sounds good to me.... must have driven the bent brats even dafter...he,he,he.....

Jacqueline

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2008, 08:57:55 PM »
I do not know the full details but remember it being on the local news a few years back, probably no more than 10 years ago. A family had their house petrol bombed which i think caused an extensive fire. If memory serves me correct it was some sort of revenge attack but the trouble is they attacked the WRONG house. :(
Seem to think that someone may have also been shot at but could be mixed up with another incident with another famous family from the Warstock area.

tramp

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2008, 09:03:08 PM »
As the wrong house was burned, it sounds as if they got somebody to do it for them, and that bas88d idiot got it wrong.  That happens quite frequently.

Jacqueline

« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2008, 09:52:49 PM »
My knowledge of Billesley is only recent years as i was bought up in Stirchley yet i did have rellies in the Billesley area.
Mary did you attend Swanhurst School by any chance?

Mary8790

« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2008, 11:46:26 PM »
Although I don't remember the Jellys when I was a kid I know the person who had her house petrol bombed a few years ago. Anyone got anymore stories about the Jellys from way back that might just rock my memory.  Jacqueline: No I didn't go to Swanshurst but I know loads of people who did. I went to St. Paul's in Edgbaston and before that Our Lady of Lourdes in Trittiford Road.

sueb

« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2008, 07:10:56 PM »
The Jelly's were also on telly a few years ago when there was an election.  The old man was interviewed because he votes for..................yes, you've guessed it: The BNP!!  The interview was hilarious because the person doing the interview was trying to ask leading questions so as to not get too extreme answers from Jelly Daddy.  He appeared outside the front of his house and if I remember correctly I'm sure he was wearing a vest!!

Jacqueline

« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2008, 09:22:27 PM »
Mary you probably do not know my rellies as they lived off Hollybank but here goes. Jill and Beryl Hands.

Mary8790

« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2008, 11:26:32 PM »
No Jacqueline don't know them but it seems everyone knows the Jelleys - I've heard quite a few stories about them over the last few days. It seems their grandkids are now terrorising the neighbourhood.

Jacqueline

« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2008, 11:56:03 PM »
Then again Mary i was only going by the news. Now in thier defence my hubby met the old guy once from the decorated house and found him quite a nice old fella. Friends we have living in the road currently said they had no problems with any of them and as nothing has been heared for a while i guess they are not on the scale of the Cray twins. ;D

When i lived in Warstock there was a shooting at the Cottage Pub. Was then the cottage but had changed its name a few times. Was the pub on School Road. Anyway the car with the gun was dumped opposite my house late at night. Coppers were everywhere and as we had a high hedge i had to look from the bathroom window stood on the loo seat. Yep foot slipped and my leg shot down the loo....bloody hurt for a few days. Now that was a conflict with another two well known famillys. One was the Shorthouse family but cannot remember the other, think the surname sarted with a P.

tramp

« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2008, 03:40:02 AM »
Jacqueline,

You made me laugh out loud when you mentioned your straining to see over your high hedge and you slipped and really ''put your foot in it'' ;D  What did you say? Oooooooh [censored]?

Mary8790

« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2008, 10:34:10 PM »
Jacqueline yes I guess there's good and bad in everyone. I think if the Jelleys had been that notorious I would have remembered them because I played around those streets when I was a kid and knew lots of people but don't remember that family. Have you got anymore funny stories you could tell us?

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy