Author Topic: Brummies Banned from Boozer  (Read 1364 times)

Spud

Brummies Banned from Boozer
« on: October 22, 2020, 01:21:52 PM »
Covid takes it's toll. Family of 9 ( all from same household) asked to leave Brummie Boozer. Regulars at The Baldwin were asked to leave after arriving mob handed at The Baldwin in Hall Green. May sound a bit heavy handed but rules am rules only 6 allowed.  At least the Gaffer is sticking to the rules and avoiding a £6400 fine.
The Only Free Cheese is in The Trap

Ian Dalziel

Re: Brummies Banned from Boozer
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2020, 01:36:35 PM »
Stupid people, if they'd got any sense, they would have rolled up in two separate groups.
Let's make the best out of a bad situation.

Spud

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2020, 02:40:58 PM »
Stupid people, if they'd got any sense, they would have rolled up in two separate groups.
As I understand it 7 of the group were children and they tried to sit in the Garden and offered to split up on to two different tables.

Ian Dalziel

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2020, 04:33:12 PM »
One adult with each group of children, two tables, 2 metres apart, problem solved. Possibly the landlord did not want a load of kids running round so he used the regulations as an excuse.
Let's make the best out of a bad situation.

Spud

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2020, 11:09:00 AM »
Trouble was the Pub Gaffer was sticking to the Rule of 6 in one party

vamann

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2020, 08:45:15 AM »
I’m unsure whether the rule of 6 includes children as some areas include them and others don’t, just something else that needs confirmation.

Chris Coleman

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2020, 12:04:20 PM »
Mr Gove said England’s decision to include children in the rule was “absolutely right”.[/size]

[/size]
There you go ..[/size]

[/size]
 8)

Spud

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2020, 01:00:54 PM »
Yep I thought the rule of 6 included children not sure how old some of the kids were that were kicked out but the very fact that there was 7 of them I guess some were in their Teens. Perhaps the Gaffer did take advantage of the ruling a family of 9 does sound a little worrying. I can't remember the last time I went in The Baldwin but it was the sort of pub where on a Friday and Saturday night the Gaffer's wife always wore an long evening gown.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy