Author Topic: Police Officer Attacked  (Read 980 times)

Spud

Police Officer Attacked
« on: March 29, 2021, 06:14:00 PM »
A Police Officer was attacked after trying break up house party attended by 100 people . The incident took place in Old Lode Lane Solihull last Saturday night.
The Only Free Cheese is in The Trap

Scipio

Re: Police Officer Attacked
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2021, 07:14:26 PM »
A Police Officer was attacked after trying break up house party attended by 100 people . The incident took place in Old Lode Lane Solihull last Saturday night.

What a disgrace .
If voting made any difference , they wouldn't let us do it.
Mark Twain

Gwladmab

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2021, 04:42:35 AM »
Anarchy is here, total disobedience and don’t give a toss about others. Fictional Authors in the 40’s,50’s and up to this present day wrote about total law and order breakdown.

There was a program/series on telly in the 70’s where something had happened, most of the population had been wiped out and groups were going around getting what they could to survive( hang in, was it called Survivors?) I think we could be heading that way.

Scipio

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2021, 06:40:45 PM »
Anarchy is here, total disobedience and don’t give a toss about others. Fictional Authors in the 40’s,50’s and up to this present day wrote about total law and order breakdown.

There was a program/series on telly in the 70’s where something had happened, most of the population had been wiped out and groups were going around getting what they could to survive( hang in, was it called Survivors?) I think we could be heading that way.

Gwladmab I've been saying as much for a couple of years now . The thing that really narks me is if something happens to this scum . ie assault , burglary etc who's the first people they call the police , it would serve them right if a register was kept for violence against police . Then the police would have the satisfaction of telling them to **** off we can't help you .
If voting made any difference , they wouldn't let us do it.
Mark Twain

Gwladmab

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2021, 07:49:01 PM »

Gwladmab I've been saying as much for a couple of years now . The thing that really narks me is if something happens to this scum . ie assault , burglary etc who's the first people they call the police , it would serve them right if a register was kept for violence against police . Then the police would have the satisfaction of telling them to **** off we can't help you .
Totally agree with you, something needs to be done about folks like this......

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy