Author Topic: Palestinian Protest In  (Read 2427 times)

Gwladmab

Re: Palestinian Protest In
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2021, 05:43:13 AM »
                           Finally the answer to the ongoing Middle East crisis is obvious,,a small group of people causing mayhem with the Friday traffic in the center of Brum,, brilliant.

Most sane thinking people (in my opinion) are on the same side in this debate, on one hand you have a gun and missile toting group who openly support and shelter terrorism and on the other are the Jews who given the chance would live in peace with their religion,,a religion by the way that they keep to themselves and force on nobody (unlike others).
Absolutely correct alliance. I do sometimes wonder how long it will be before a similar thing happens in this land with the levels of immigration that we have seen. The WOKE agenda is also a threat in my opinion. Many are being silenced.

On saying that this land we live in has always been in a state of flux and change for thousands of years, The Celts, Romans, Vikings, etc. At least we were able to preserve our way of life in the last century through two world wars.

frederick

« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2021, 09:22:40 AM »
Gw,
I think the same, with certain populations and religions becoming a majority there will be some sort of a take over and there maybe blood shed.     :(
Failure to Prepare is to Prepare to Fail

Spud

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2021, 01:24:59 PM »
This looks like High St
The Only Free Cheese is in The Trap

Edmund Fifield

« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2021, 01:38:15 PM »
Wonder why THE WAILING WALLas never been hit by these rockets in Jerusalem  ::) ::)
Make every day a day to remember
Because this ain't no rehearsal
And you ain't coming back

Gwladmab

« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2021, 01:39:43 PM »
Gw,
I think the same, with certain populations and religions becoming a majority there will be some sort of a take over and there maybe blood shed.     :(
Fred, there has already been bloodshed. Manchester Arena, several attacks on London Bridge, House of Commons, 7/7 and Fusilier L. Rigby.

Ian Dalziel

« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2021, 03:33:11 PM »
Most people want to live in peace. As usual. it's the politicians and activists that stir it up.

Although I admit that I do not know all the facts, it seems to me that the Israelis deliberately provoked Hamas by threatening to evict Palestinians and Hamas fell for it, thus giving the Israelis an excuse to start another war and gain some more territory.
Let's make the best out of a bad situation.

kelama

« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2021, 04:43:17 PM »

Exactly the same as the European Jews in Germany

so you approve of the Israeli actions ? or not?

Scipio

« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2021, 07:02:21 PM »

so you approve of the Israeli actions ? or not?

I approve of nothing , apart from world peace . My observation was a statement of fact . I really do wonder why you are speaking the way you are , if as you told me you are living in the US . I say that, as the US are hand in glove with Israel . What really gives me the ache about this protest is , in the past when this conflict has happened before we have never had demos like this which makes me wonder, whether it is backed by another source ?
If voting made any difference , they wouldn't let us do it.
Mark Twain

kelama

« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2021, 10:04:56 PM »
I approve of nothing , apart from world peace . My observation was a statement of fact . I really do wonder why you are speaking the way you are , if as you told me you are living in the US . I say that, as the US are hand in glove with Israel . What really gives me the ache about this protest is , in the past when this conflict has happened before we have never had demos like this which makes me wonder, whether it is backed by another source ?

Glad to see we're in agreement, my remarks were addressed to the earlier respondent who blamed the Palestinians for the situation in which they found themselves
And you're  correct about US support for Israel, any politician who aspires to higher office has to pledge blind allegiance to organisations that lobby for Israeli interests otherwise they're targeted in the same fashion as Jeremy Corbyn was targeted
BTW any opinions on the Israeli strike on the Al Jazeera tower block in Gaza,  war crime or just Israelis being Israelis ?

Scipio

« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2021, 10:08:07 PM »
I have no comment , more to the point have you any comment on your mumbling bumbling president surely too old for the job
If voting made any difference , they wouldn't let us do it.
Mark Twain

alliance

« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2021, 12:49:09 AM »
I have no comment , more to the point have you any comment on your mumbling bumbling president surely too old for the job

Spot on Scipio    Biden appears to be making Ronald Reagans tenure in the eighties positively lucid.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy