Author Topic: TINA LEIGH  (Read 7911 times)

DLANOD

TINA LEIGH
« on: June 25, 2006, 11:12:47 PM »
DOES  ANEYONE  NO  A  TINA LEIGH  FROM  BIRMINGHAM 

ACE

Re: TINA LEIGH
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2006, 04:34:49 PM »
YES!!! Why??

DLANOD

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2006, 01:26:35 PM »
i  new  her  yeairs  ago  at  school  can  you give  me  a  contact  address  ask  her  first  about  greenacres  my  name  is  don

ACE

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2006, 10:15:04 AM »
she said she doesn't want to give her address out to a stranger. She said she doesn't know any Don. I am The Don

DLANOD

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2006, 04:32:15 PM »
to  tina  i  no  it  has  been  a  few  years  and  you  dont  remember  me  but  i  remember  you  i  was  at  greenacres  school  curzon  street  calne  wiltshire  sorey  about  calling  myself  don  as  you  would  no  me  as  donald  do  you  remember  miss  tanzie  i  am  in  contact  with  a  old  friend  of tours  lynn andrews   i  can  pass  on  your  number  if  you  send  it  to  me  by  my  e  mail  address [email protected]  catch  you  soon  i  hope fron  donald  ex   school house 

spyro2000

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2006, 09:14:02 PM »
to  tina  i  no  it  has  been  a  few  years  and  you  dont  remember  me  but  i  remember  you  i  was  at  greenacres  school  curzon  street  calne  wiltshire  sorey  about  calling  myself  don  as  you  would  no  me  as  donald  do  you  remember  miss  tanzie  i  am  in  contact  with  a  old  friend  of tours  lynn andrews   i  can  pass  on  your  number  if  you  send  it  to  me  by  my  e  mail  address [email protected]  catch  you  soon  i  hope fron  donald  ex   school house 

Hes taking the [censored].
Theres no place like 127.0.0.1

john2000

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2006, 12:01:24 PM »
If she is wise, she will ask for  your address, and wont give you her email,
....... A man from another time.. 8)
Growing old is mandatory..........Growing up is optional

DLANOD

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2006, 04:15:01 PM »
she  will  no  who  i  am 

DLANOD

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2006, 02:24:17 PM »
looks  like  another  waste  of  time????

ACE

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2006, 03:35:43 PM »
You could argue that life itself is a waste of time, therefore everything we do throughout its duration must also be a waste of time. But some wastes of time are more fun than others. I AM THE DON ;D

DLANOD

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2006, 06:22:34 PM »
ok  fair  enough  but  you said  you  no  tina  now  if you  do can  you  please  tel  me  i  will  send  my  e  mail  address  to  you   its  just you  said  you  npo  her  thanks  donald

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy