Author Topic: Request for a woman dancer to take part in a photo project  (Read 2398 times)

jimread

I am looking for someone who lives near to me in Sheldon to pose for some arty type urban dance pose pictures. The images would be made in the Sheldon, Garretts Green and Yardley areas. I would prefer to photograph someone over twenty five years of age.

Initially a meet somewhere public and after that a few trial photographs. If it works out the final prints would be exhibited at local venues, to encourage more people to take on suburban community/art projects.

Saturday the 22nd July is 'Big Dance' day throughout the country it would be fitting if some of the images were made on that day.

A grant to provide clothes and photographic materials will be applied for.

Kind regards - Jim

Please email me: jemraid AT btinternet.com and I can send you some more details.

The images you see here are not mine but were taken from a website devoted to a similar project.

ACE

Re: Request for a woman dancer to take part in a photo project
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2006, 04:16:57 PM »
Where will the photos be taken?

jimread

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2006, 05:43:54 PM »
Dear Ace,

Thank you for your reply I am pleased you asked the question and I'm only too happy to answer it.

The photographs will be taken in the Sheldon, Garretts Green and Yardley areas, the actual locations are not set in stone but could be; a shopping centre, several to choose from, in or near too a historic building, again several to choose from, then of course there are lots of streets, footpaths and walkways in the area, perhaps some pictures with housing or buildings in the background, even an industrial estate.

As with most projects that take place within the public gaze there will be onlookers, some of whom will want an explanation. With this in mind I plan to print and handout a leaflet explaining what the project is about. I hope that it will encourage people to commence projects of their own.

I do hope that this goes someway to answering your question, if you have any more please do not hesitate to post them.

Kind regards - Jim

spyro2000

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2006, 09:31:02 PM »
Will there be any naked shots?
Theres no place like 127.0.0.1

jimread

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2006, 11:14:54 PM »
Dear Spyro,

:-)

Kind regards - Jim

ACE

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2006, 10:12:37 AM »
So you expect a woman to meet up with a random bloke so he can take photos of her round an industrial estate etc? Sounds a wee bit dodgy to me!!!!!!!!!!

john2000

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2006, 01:19:33 PM »
Not everyone is an animal, give the bloke a chance,  8)
Growing old is mandatory..........Growing up is optional

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy