Author Topic: Location, Location, Location.  (Read 64870 times)

Edmund Fifield

Re: Location, Location, Location.
« Reply #242 on: November 29, 2018, 06:52:17 PM »
My Aunt and Uncle Mary & Les Bradbury had the Leather goods shop in Cox Street for many years and also in Kinghall Mkt in Corporation St
Make every day a day to remember
Because this ain't no rehearsal
And you ain't coming back

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #243 on: November 29, 2018, 07:07:17 PM »
pic 3 is rear of 30 Cox st west, our old house the telegraph poles are overhead power cables, not phone lines , they were for the factories present and past.

Thanks Robbie

I'm sure Mikejee who took those photos will be interested to know as most of his records for these photos were lost when his basement was flooded a few years back.
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

mikejee

« Reply #244 on: November 29, 2018, 11:25:55 PM »
Yes Robbie. I am very grateful for your identification. I had decided it must be at the back of clox St West, but could not determine exactly where.

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #245 on: April 29, 2019, 09:11:39 PM »
It's been quite a while since I posted to this thread, which I started in the hope of helping Mikejee put some names to the location of some of the photos he took in Birmingham in the early 70's. Unfortunately mike had a flood in his basement which ruined most of his written records from this period.

As far as I am aware Mike is still trying to identify the location of these two images. As they were obviously taken in sequence, I have cobbled the two together as one image in the hope it might help with identification. So if it brings anything to mind, don't be shy let us know.[size=78%]   [/size]
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy